Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Yup I started my RLT at 32 weeks :thumbup:

Hope they find your results Lovely! I wouldn't like to have to do it again either :grr: X

My midwife gave me a tea blend she made which consists of nettles, raspberry leaf and hibiscus. Would that work or should I get one that's just raspberry leaf?

No idea TTC I've only ever used RLT. I was thinking of getting some clary sage again this time but last time the smell as disgusting it almost made me vom :lol: plus I'm being induced this time so don't thin it'll help really! X

Start with one a day then bout 36 weeks increase to 2-3 cups a day xxx

No idea TTC I've only ever used RLT. I was thinking of getting some clary sage again this time but last time the smell as disgusting it almost made me vom :lol: plus I'm being induced this time so don't thin it'll help really! X

Sorry if its a stupid question, what is clary sage?

I'm using the RLT tablets and taking 1 day at 32 weeks, 2 a day at 33, 3 at 34 and 4 at 35 then ill just stick with 4 a day till I'm induced at 38 weeks. I don't think the tablets are as strong and effective as the actual tea though.

Not a silly question at all hun. It's an essential oil which is supposed to try and help induce labour and help things progress in labour. It's usually put in the bath (a few drops) or a few drops on a piece of tissue and sniffed :flower: x

Not a silly question at all hun. It's an essential oil which is supposed to try and help induce labour and help things progress in labour. It's usually put in the bath (a few drops) or a few drops on a piece of tissue and sniffed :flower: x

Thanks sweety!

Any of you got back your nausea at this stage. I was very nauseous for the first four months, then absolutely ok n now it's coming back, though not to the same extent....I tried eating smaller portions as suggested by my doc but its not just the food, it's the smells, and the morning acid reflux etc as well.

Any of you got back your nausea at this stage. I was very nauseous for the first four months, then absolutely ok n now it's coming back, though not to the same extent....I tried eating smaller portions as suggested by my doc but its not just the food, it's the smells, and the morning acid reflux etc as well.

I have had hyperemesis and it only eased for a few weeks but is back full pelt now. I am fed up of feeling and being sick :(

Yep it sucks! I cant eat after 5pm otherwise im automatically sick with out fail!! xxx

I've had nausea and sickness all the way through (Unlucky me!) but it's definitely come back in the last few weeks...I'm ready for it to be over now, for sure!

I'm feeling so poopy this week! I'm just about getting over the worst cold/sickness bug I've had for years, and for the last 24 hours straight I've had a constant cramp (Like I've badly pulled muscles) in both of my calves...this morning I feel like my hips down to the bottom of my calves have seized up on both sides, and it's a little painful to walk...I'm not sure what this is? I can feel his head down low, but I don't think he's engaged yet x

My hips are achey in the mornings when i get out of bed...really stiff and they hurt then it eases a little with a hot water bottle and then gets worse throughout the day lol!! We all need to have a go us day and relax :-D xxx

My hips are achey in the mornings when i get out of bed...really stiff and they hurt then it eases a little with a hot water bottle and then gets worse throughout the day lol!! We all need to have a go us day and relax :-D xxx

Same here..my hips ache like crazy too n the sides as well. And it's starting to feel really heavy down there...guess it only gets more n more uncomfortable as the days go by now.:wacko:

By my doctors dates my little girl should be here the 24th of April, and I really hope she comes then! I have enough of being sick and in pain and can't wait to hold her in my arms :) my first daughter was right on time but there is a bigger gap this time between the hospital and doctors dates! I have my hospital bag packed and ready to go though just in case.

Random question, but when I walk even short distances, I feel the front on my legs (shins) tense up and feel really heavy. almost as if i've got weights on them and i'm dragging them around, or ive been wearing heavy boots all day :wacko:

Random question, but when I walk even short distances, I feel the front on my legs (shins) tense up and feel really heavy. almost as if i've got weights on them and i'm dragging them around, or ive been wearing heavy boots all day :wacko:

Could b that the baby is engaged n hence u feel like that..not sure though!

I've no idea Kwebb ... maybe mention it when you see your MW x

Anyone else not sleeping?! I'm so tired but I wake up so many times during the night! Last night I kept thinking I was going to pass out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->