Ladies help 10 weeks and bloody discharge! TMI pic sorry

Wannabemum96

Reaction score
ladies I’m 10 weeks pregnant and have had some bloody discharge this morning. I’ve been a tad itchy/thurshy down below since yesterday evening. Should I be panicking??

8B533118-21F3-4A81-B808-BEBF598C6CE8.jpeg

I would say for your own peace of mind to just call your health care professional to confirm that you need not worry. You may just have an infection and be a bit irritated down there. All the best.

Typical can’t get through to midwife or GP, I really hope it just been irritation.....it’s only there when I wipe and not every time

Fingers crossed you can get through soon and get some answers <3

It all seems to have stopped now....I’m probably going to be manic all day back and forth to the loo to check

Finally got through to the midwife....only took 5 hours!!!! She just kind of poo pooed it as nothing, made me feel a bit silly really and said if it’s in discharge it won’t be anything to worry about.

I’ve had it another couple of times but not as much as this morning, hopefully it will just pass
Xx

I can't believe it took you so long to get through to your midwife! Sorry she then dismissed your concerns :(

Geez, 5 hours. I’m sorry they dismissed it. I had bleeding throughout my first trimester (red, pink, and brown). I’m surprised they didn’t offer to check your progesterone levels. However, I’m happy it stopped.

It’s such a shame just seemed really uninterested, I described it as red bloody streaks in discharge and she said if it’s not fresh blood it’s fine
Really hoping it doesn’t come to anything xx

That's a shame she had that kind of attitude. Fingers crossed everything will be OK though :hugs:

I had the same when pregnant at 10 weeks, in was the only time I had some sort of spotting, and lasted for about 8 hours, it was brown and I was told it was irritation of the cervix

Wow I'm sorry they're treating your concerns so poorly :hugs:. Especially since red blood is fresh blood. Any way you can schedule a scan for peace of mind? I'm hoping you and baby are doing ok.

I'd be changing midwives. Red blood is considered fresh blood. I am sorry you are dealing with this. I hope everything is just fine. Fingers crossed and prayers for you!

Thank you for all the support ladies, it’s reassuring to know some other mummies have had the same but also had healthy pregnancies. It’s still just every now and then and only when I wipe, nothing in my underwear or anything. I hoping it’s more to do with the thrushy itching I had.

Really worrying that I said red blood and cramping and was dismissed....gonna have to wait for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks time I’m trying to think positive and that tomoro it will all be back to normal xx

Thinking of you and hoping everything will be OK :hugs:

Have to go to hospital this afternoon.....what if they don’t see anything? What if there’s no heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->