Ladies I need help!

Well I only used ic’s with FMU but nothing not even a shadow so I’m thinking the tests are deffo just crappy and I’m not pregnant. That outcome is fine as we were not planning on adding any additions to our family xx

Not really seeing anything on that one but you never know hun still xx

It’s definat negative I think the cassanovum were dodgy which is disappointing because they have always been so good previously. X

It’s ok, honestly the thought of another scares me haha xx

I understand that. My youngest is turning 1 December 14 and he's extremely close to me and I am praying I'll be ok during my pregnancy so I can be there for him. I have all these thoughts running thru my mind .

Your lines look fab, hope you have a smooth pregnancy, I was dead against another but the last few days I’ve got used to the idea so maybe once AF arrives we will start trying x

I’m glad your ok with it not showing anything xxx

I am so so blessed to have my little boy, he is a true miracle so I’m fine with the outcome xx

I am honesty so annoyed with tests why do I keep testing, I feel sick, sore boobs, and generally tired. But that could be my first AF arriving. Had cramps up to yesterday. Took this and saw a line whilst drying then this was after it dried at 20 mins top is 2 mins in! Step away from the tests! Arghh x

C0E12714-01F8-4453-AC8F-71604230DEEB.jpeg B2CF4E6C-B9E7-49C1-AD1A-2B8055673BAA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->