Ladies I need your opinions and advice on something?

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
My sister rang me this morning to say. She's been expecting AF the next couple of days but last night she had some spotting then the second time she went back to the toilet there was nothing. This struck her as odd. So she done a clear blue + test and initially it looked negative she went back 20 minutes later and there was quite an obvious faint line any how with no hold she went strait to the shop and got. A digi and it came back BFN however I think her wee was too dialuted. What do you ladies think unreliable test or start of something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 56
Hmmm. It looks pretty damn positive to me! But after 20 minutes it could be an evap, especially with blue dye tests. I'm not sure! It looks like a lovely positive.

Digis aren't that sensitive I don't think so her pee may not be concentrated enough for one to work. It depends how early she is. Some can't get a digi to work until they are rather late!

Get a First Response Early Result test or a superdrug one and tell her to do another test in the morning. They're really sensitive and pink dye tests which are more reliable!

Good luck!

I would re-test in a few hours (or even tomorrow morning) (ugh... long wait, I know!)

Even though honestly, that line looks pretty clear cut, the tests are not reliable after the window. And I've heard that the clear blue ones can be particularly tricky with that.

You can DEFINITELY find stories on both sides. People who had a "late positive" turn into a positive. And those who it turned out to be negative.

exactly my thoughts ladies thanks for the input. I haven't had testing woahs in years lol.

Looks poditive and non-evap like to me, but deff get her to do a link dye trst x

I'd ask her to test again. I had a faint line show up on a First Response when I wasn't pregnant. I went back and looked at the test about an hour after, so I don't trust anything unless it's within the time. I've always read that digital's aren't as sensitive so I wouldn't count her out just bc of that. Good luck to her.

I can't fault digis they have been positive for me when my betas were 12. So really low numbers. Personally I wouldn't use blue dye.

I had a positive frer, clearly positive and a negative clear blue and a digital that said not pregnant. I waited a day and all tests were bfp. It's possible the digital hasn't picked it up yet. That clear blue looks positive. I've left mine out for days and never got an evap.

If that was my test I'd say it was positive and be testing again the next morning. My first test looked really faint and the longer I left it the clearer it became... That was with a first response but also the digital ones looked faint but then I was testing super early.

It's definatley a positive. I get this with my tests xx

This looks positive to me!! For sure!! Best to test again with a pink due test! Less likely to have a false positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->