Ladies I really need help.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to bother you all but I really need some help.
I never got a positive opk this month. Dark but never positive. CD 12 was my darkest. I got some spotting the day after and pains on my left side so I figured I missed my surge over night. Also my cervix was high wet soft and open CD 12. Now me being paranoid I continued to test. I'm paranoid because last month I O'ed on CD 19 and had a chemical due to a 9 day LP. Doctor said he thought I O'ed so late because I am only just off the nuvaring(stopped the end of may). He said it should be back to normal this month.

Fast forward to today. CD 18. Cervix high but more
Firm and less open. I was completely dry from CD 14 to tofay and today i have a little CM thick and white and creamy. Also my skin has broken out bad the last few days. I am now getting even darker OPk's and I'm afraid I'm did O when I thought I did and that it's going to happen late again. If it does ill have another 9 day LP and if I get pregnant I'm scared another chemical :(

What can I do to make my LP longer of this happens.

Is it still possible my CD 12 test was nearly positive and my surge happened over night? I'm at a loss today as to what to do and wha to think so any advice or thoughts is more then welcome. No unfortunately I'm not temping. Tried but with two girls who wake up every night and messed up sleep cycles it wasn't working anyways.

UPDATE ish. Took another test 3 hours later(held Pee and no lowuid intake)and it's completely negative. You can barely even see the test line. I'm so confused.

CD 12 test pm
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/null-47.jpg

CD 18( today) test pm
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/null-59.jpg

Help :(

I would say ur body geared up to O but didn't until now.

U can take vitamin B6 to help lengthen ur LP sweetie. I would just keep BDing to make sure.

Thanks mummytoangels.

If this months goes south again I may have to try that. At least this month we did get to BD CD 9,11,12,14,16 and we will today(CD 18) and hopefully CD 19 and 20 too. Just hope I get time to implant if I do ovulate this late.

I would strongly suggest that u c a FS or gyno nd ask for progesterone pressies. Start them as soon as u O which will help lengthen ur LP as u sound like ur progesterone is low.

What can cause this? I never had problems in the past. I have a nearly 2 year d and nearly 3 year old that I conceived no problem first month trying. I don't really understand why my body would change so much :(

Ur body can change sweetie for no reason. I have 7 angel babies nd never had a problem getting pregnant really, but it's taking FOREVER since my last loss of triplets.

Thanks. Well see what happens. I have zero O symptoms. My cervix is hard ad closed and I a dry as a bone today. I really don't understand my body. I really felt like I had O'ed CD 13 with al the symptoms I was having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->