Ladies in their 20's TTC Baby #1

mandylou18

Reaction score
Welcome! :hi:
I'm Mandy, I'm 24, DH is 26 and we've been ttc baby #1 since April 2011.
I'm new to BB and would love to get a group of ladies together.
Good Luck to all! :dust:

Welcome Mandy! I'm new on here too, my husband and I have been TTC with baby #1 since October 2011. I would love to get a little group together on here!

Good Luck to you as well!!

hey ladies,

I am new on here too. I am 23 and DH is 25 we have been ttc #1 since june 2011. i see that no one has replied in a couple of days... just wanted to know how your cycles were going? any bfps? AF is due tuesday i hope she stays away!! Baby dust to you all.

my AF was due today, it's around 630pm and hasn't come yet. I'm not getting my hopes up though because I feel like if it doesn't come by the time I go to sleep tonight it will probably be here tomorrow. Mine are crazy and I don't have a set cycle every month. Sometimes it comes every 24 days sometimes every 28 or somewhere in between. Due to that it's hard to calculate when I'm good and fertile :(

Hi ladies! :hi: I'm 24 and TTC #1. It's our first month TTC and I'm still waiting for the egg...it's so hard to wait! Lots of :dust: to all of you!

Hi mandy i am amanda. I been TTC since jan 2011. im on CD 24 . Testing Friday!!! Hoping AF stays AWAY from me!!!
I have some fertility issues and had to start clomid finished my first round a few weeks ago and i OV!!! my pogesterone is higher than 20 and I am very Hopeful!!!
Best of Luck to you.... how are you anything new?

Hi mandy i am amanda. I been TTC since jan 2011. im on CD 24 . Testing Friday!!! Hoping AF stays AWAY from me!!!
I have some fertility issues and had to start clomid finished my first round a few weeks ago and i OV!!! my pogesterone is higher than 20 and I am very Hopeful!!!

Hi Amanda! Nice to meet you! :flower: I'm on CD 25 today, AF is due for me on Friday. I took a test yesterday, knowing it was early, but it was negative. I'm not testing again unless AF is a no show on Friday. FX'd!! Good Luck to you, Keep me posted when you test!! :)

Good Luck Amanda, let us know how you make out:flower:
I too have fertility issues, irregular periods, and I don't ovulate much often. I think I am going to call my gyno. after the holidays and ask about Clomid. I have heard good and bad things about it. I know everyone is different, but did you have any negative side affects at since starting it? I just got my AF so we are going into our 4 cycle of trying:wacko:

Hey is it ok for me to join?

I'm Chloe, 20 and TTC my first with my fiance who is 21 :thumbup:

I *think* I'm in my TWW now! Unsure though cause I'm not charting/temping so i'm not exactly sure which day was ov day. I'm fairly sure I did ov though x

hi Ladies, I'm Esther (24) and DH hendry (25) we've been engaged for 6months now and TTC for over 4months now... i will be charting for the first time this cycle and using preseed too... and would love to buddy up:thumbup:

so how is every one else holding up?

hi Ladies, I'm Esther (24) and DH hendry (25) we've been engaged for 6months now and TTC for over 4months now... i will be charting for the first time this cycle and using preseed too... and would love to buddy up:thumbup:

so how is every one else holding up?

Welcome Esther!!! I would love to find someone to buddy up with. I think this month I am going to try using preseed to see if can some help speed up the process. Last month was my first month charting and it didn't really work for me since I just got my AF a few days ago.

Hello Ladies :) I'm 24 and husband is 24. We are in our first month TTC but I have PCOS and only just came off the pill 3 weeks ago. Although ov sticks getting darker so there is hope of ov this month! :)

HI! TTC since March. My husband and I got married a little over a year ago. I've self-diagnosed myself as having LPD, so I'm hoping some OTC treatments will help! BABY DUST TO YOU!

Welcome everyone! :xmas3: So happy to have a buddy group now! How is everyone doing? The :witch: showed up Thursday for me. I've been so preoccupied with Christmas that I haven't even thought of what I'll try different this cycle. I'm already taking prenatals and Vitamin B complex. We also use Preseed. I use OPK's every month and will start back temping this cycle. Oh, and I also use Mucinex to help thin out CM. Anybody have any suggestions for me to try this month? Thanks in advance and again, so happy to have you all join the group :xmas4:
:xmas9::xmas16:

Hi all, I'm 25 (26 in February) and DH is 27. We've been TTC #1 for about 4 months :)

Mandylou, sorry AF came, but hope this is your cycle!! Everything you are doing sounds great to me. :dust:

I'm either 3 or 4 DPO and just waiting, waiting, waiting... :wacko:

Welcome everyone! :xmas3: So happy to have a buddy group now! How is everyone doing? The :witch: showed up Thursday for me. I've been so preoccupied with Christmas that I haven't even thought of what I'll try different this cycle. I'm already taking prenatals and Vitamin B complex. We also use Preseed. I use OPK's every month and will start back temping this cycle. Oh, and I also use Mucinex to help thin out CM. Anybody have any suggestions for me to try this month? Thanks in advance and again, so happy to have you all join the group :xmas4:
:xmas9::xmas16:

Since my DH and I are still TTC we are going on about 4 months now and nothing I have done has worked so far. I bought this book called Making Babies;a proven 3 month program for maximum fertility. I have read the first few chapters in it, and so far it seems like a good book to read. It gives some great tips on things to try and things you shouldn't do while TTC.

I currently take prescribed prenatal pills, but I haven't heard anything about also taking mucinex. I've only heard of the mucinex for the cold medicine, What exactly does it do to help conceive? I'm open to trying anything at this point!

Hello all, can I join? I'm 26, OH 27. We're on Cycle 2 (waiting on AF to go) but month 3.

Seeing how my cycles pan out after BCP, looks like they're back being long and irregular.

Hi all! I'm 21 (22 in feb) and dh is 25(26 in feb) lol. This was our first month ttc. I tested today (12 dpo) and got a BFN :( af due on Saturday so just waiting now :(

I currently take prescribed prenatal pills, but I haven't heard anything about also taking mucinex. I've only heard of the mucinex for the cold medicine, What exactly does it do to help conceive? I'm open to trying anything at this point!

Welcome :)
Mucinex helps thin out mucus. I don't normally have a problem with being "dry" down there when it gets close to "o"...but I figured it couldn't hurt. it thins cm out to help the spermies have a better chance of getting into the cervix then on through the rest of the journey. I know a girl that took it for one month and now she's 9 weeks preggo! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->