Ladies in their 20's TTC Baby #1

Morning ladies :)

AF just turned up which was good news for me! First month off bcp and cycle was 31 days which is great for me. Hopefully second was will be similar but I'm temping and using opk to determine when I ov :)

How is every one?
What's everyone's new years resolution? Mine is to lose 5 stone! Slimming world here I come :)

hi Ladies, I'm Esther (24) and DH hendry (25) we've been engaged for 6months now and TTC for over 4months now... i will be charting for the first time this cycle and using preseed too... and would love to buddy up:thumbup:

so how is every one else holding up?

Welcome Esther!!! I would love to find someone to buddy up with. I think this month I am going to try using preseed to see if can some help speed up the process. Last month was my first month charting and it didn't really work for me since I just got my AF a few days ago.

Mandylou, sorry AF came, but hope this is your cycle!! Everything you are doing sounds great to me. :dust:

I'm either 3 or 4 DPO and just waiting, waiting, waiting... :wacko:

OMW!:happydance: i think we have our very own first BFP of the thread :happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations hun and h&h 9 months :happydance:

how is everyone else doing today? well, my hunny and I have decided to take the relaxed approach this cycle no - checking for ovulation, temping or anything so we just going to :sex::sex::sex: and use ONLY pre-seed!

:hugs: Thank you, Mummywant2be. It's been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, but mostly I'm thrilled. Hope you all get your :bfp:s really soon. :dust:

Bfp number 2 over here :wave: got my bfp 02/01 and got it confirmed at the docs yday :happydance:

Thanks girls! I'm feeling okay at the moment just feeling mega bloated and have acid reflux! Xx

I'm 21 and TTC #1 with my fiance :)
GL everyone, I'm in the waiting period!

almost 23, been ttc since 2010 august

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back