• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies TTC After Birth Control

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
Although I have not been on BnB for many months, I am aware that there seems to be a lot of us who have gotten off birth control and is desperately TTC soon. Regardless of the type of Birth Control you were on, it does not matter because we are all in this together. No one understands the trouble you have to go through trying to get pregnant after the use of these chemicals. Most birth controls should come with much more warnings than side effects. With this group, I am praying we can receive comfort from one another in our journeys. After all, we deserve some support after all the hurdles we have faced with TTC and not getting any results. I know many of us may feel like giving up but we should not ever lose hope. With one another and God up above, I believe we can make it. If you would like to join, please send the following information so we can get to know one another. I pray this becomes a success. Good Luck and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Name:
Age(only if you want):
How long you were on it:
How long have you been off it:
Months/cycles TTC:
Are your cycles regular since coming off:
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC:

Feel free to add any other info you want!!! I hope we can start a team so we can all go through this together, be there for support, extend a listening ear, to share experiences, and to watch one another graduate with their :bfp: that is soon to come. Together we will make it through Ladies!!!

Name: Sam
Age(only if you want): 21
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Depo :cry:
How long you were on it: 3 years
How long have you been off it: last shot in January (wore off March 30th)
Months/cycles TTC: 1
Are your cycles regular since coming off: Heck No!! No AF yet.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: DH and I decided that after finishing college, we should begin trying for something the two of us always wanted--A Family!!!

Sorry I posted here. We are in the TTC forum. Come over we are waiting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Name: Aries28
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Yaz
How long you were on it: 10 years (small break in between)
How long have you been off it: Jan 2010
Are your cycles regular since coming off: Cycles 4-37,39,90, 48 and still counting
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: DH and I married 3 1/2 years..wonderful marriage and ready for the next step!!

Goodluck!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...lace-vent-no-negative-comments-please-34.html

Here is the link to the location where all of us are!

Name: Leanne
Age(only if you want):30
Which type of Birth Control you were on:Mercillon
How long you were on it: 17 yrs!
How long have you been off it: 6 months?
Months/cycles TTC: 2nd cycle
Are your cycles regular since coming off: ..not sure yet..
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: Pregnancy scare, realised we both wanted test to be positive and was completely gutted when it wasnt! :nope: so it was time!

Hello and welcome to TTC. Hope you are not in this section long. Hope you move over to 1st tri soon!

Name: Anne Marie
Age(only if you want): 29
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Cileste
How long you were on it: 5 years
How long have you been off it: 3 months
Months/cycles TTC: 2
Are your cycles regular since coming off: no they are all over the place
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: I love kids and a lot of my friends have recently had babies. Everytime I go round there's it makes me realise how much I want one of my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->