Ladies, what were your very first pregnancy symptoms before you tested?

Clj

Reaction score
I am currently playing the waiting game.. waiting to see if AF is going to come and waiting to test. I'm 2 days late and experiencing what I am hoping is pregnancy symptoms. I would love to know what your early pregnancy symptoms were. Thanks in advance! :)

nausea and hot flashes; 3 wk 5 days

good luck!

Mild dizzy spells, skin tender to touch, lower back pain.

Good luck!

My whole breasts weren't sore like they usually were. I just had sore nipples and developed sore lumps in them. One quick bout of heartburn (never get that), and a closed cervix. My cervix is notorious for always feeling open. That's about it. I think lack of period symptoms was a good way to describe it over all

I started getting very sick about the time my period was to start. Certain smells would set me off, and make me get sick. Didn't test until I was 11 days late though.

Also my breasts were very tender/sore, but that was a normal symptom for upcoming period. Pretty much being sick off and on until I finally took a home test, was what gave me somewhat of a clue.

Sore throat and extreme fatigue. I tested 4 days before AF was expected and got a positive. Now my boobs are getting a bit bigger and I am experiencing cramps. Fatigue is ok, since I don't work, so I can sleep all I want ;)

i always got tender breasts before af but this time it was different , i knew somehow that something is going on.

My only really symptoms for both pregnancies were constipation and lack of sore boobs. :blush:

Missed period.... that was it! I had spotting for two days and thought it had started. Five days later I tested. :)

This pregnancy I actually had no symptoms whatsoever. My nipples were hard and sensitive until about 10dpo, so I figured it was ovulation related.

Previous pregnancies I had major bloating going on since 6dpo- that was what got me to test. That was the only symptom.

I got a faint + at 9dpo and for a day or two before that i was feeling really tired and had a couple of dizzy spells. I didn't particularly think of them as symptoms before i tested though, and did think i was having a particularly 'symptom' free tww. I also had a UTI at 3dpo, don't know whether this is too early to be in any way connected.

I tested positive Easter Sunday :) I guessed I was from about Thursday though as I had stomach cramps from Tuesday and wasn't due on until Saturday. Had sore boobs but thats normal every month for me. Temp stayed up and went triphasic aswell.

I was vaguely nauseous, exhausted and famished! All I did for 3 days was sleep, eat and sip peppermint tea so I didn't puke lol

My first sign was sore boobs much earlier than usual. Plus I was extremely hungry and kept burping! Lol now I'm 10 weeks and had nausea since 6 weeks!!! Can't wait for sickness to be over!!!

At about 9 or 10 days DPO, I started getting moderately bad menstrual cramps. They felt EXACTLY like AF was coming. Same feeling, same intensity, same timeframe... same everything! I was 100% sure AF was coming. Then after a few days, the AF cramps subsided and I started getting an uncomfortable stabbing pain in my right side (felt like ovulation pain).

I was also SUPER gassy from about 9-14 days DPO. I mean, it was BAD!!! I could clear a room! lol :blush:

I also had very tender painful breasts, which is not a very common AF symptom for me. They also felt really full and heavy.

About a day or two before my period was due I started feeling slight nausea occasionally throughout the day.

I didn't POAS until 17 DPO, and I got a strong positive!

Sore nipples, bad cramping after orgasm and an aversion to coffee!

Super thirsty, AF like cramps that start a week earlier than I would expect. Oh, and both times I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep multiple times because "i'm too hot" and I could see my husband snuggled under the blanket, I test that morning and always get a bfp.

Mild AF type cramps from 5dpo on. Thought either AF was coming early or I was pregnant.

With my previous 2 pregnancies, I had zero symptoms. With number 1 I wasn't looking for any symptoms, with number 2 I was, but didn't have any.

Mine are weird apparently haha I became preggo back in Jan of this year, and I am now pregnant again after a mmc and both times I've had:

Hiccups, diarrhea, back aches, acne, (prev pregnancy, not this one I had VERY sore boobs/nipples), twinges-pulling-pinches in uterus, slight af cramps (nothing bad though), vivid dreams and irritability. But the non-stop diarrhea is now my signature "sign" as it'll start out of no where, regardless of what I eat, and last for weeks on end!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->