Ladies, what were your very first pregnancy symptoms before you tested?

Thanks for all the replies ladies! I'm having some of the symptoms that some of you listed! Late period, nausea off and on all day for last few days, gas, twinge like pinching feeling on right side of uterus about 7-8dpo, mild cramps off and on, sensitive sore nipples (usually with AF I get sore boobs but not sensitive nipples), full uterus/bladder feeling, white cm that lasted 1 day then went away, lower back kinda hurts like a pulled muscle, headaches, and I've been getting hot and sweaty every night when usually I stay cold. I just hope i'm not overthinking these symptoms. I love hearing all the symptoms you ladies had! Congrats on all of your pregnancies!! :)

is there any particular reason why you're putting off taking a hpt? I saw that you mentioned you're already 2 days late, are your cycles fairly regular or are they sometimes late? If you're having that many symptoms right now I would assume you'd turn a test positive if you were. Although I have heard of some women getting a positive blood test and STILL getting negative urine test simply because of how their bodies carry hcg around.

is there any particular reason why you're putting off taking a hpt? I saw that you mentioned you're already 2 days late, are your cycles fairly regular or are they sometimes late? If you're having that many symptoms right now I would assume you'd turn a test positive if you were. Although I have heard of some women getting a positive blood test and STILL getting negative urine test simply because of how their bodies carry hcg around.

I think I'm trying to wait and give AF time to show up (if she is going to). I don't want to test too early and get a BFN. I read a ton of threads where women are a week+ late and having pregnancy symptoms but are still getting BFN. I guess I don't want to see the BFN lol. I will be testing tomorrow or Friday if AF is still a no show. My cycles have been coming every 28days for at least the past year(that's when I started keeping track). As far as I can remember they have been right on time like clockwork each month.

I can understand that.....but it sounds promising to me! Keep us posted okay??

Decided to update:

Still having the symptoms. AF 4 days late.
Took a first response test this morning. It says results should show within 3 minutes. When I used it I waited exactly 3min then looked at it (in the bathroom lighting). I only saw one sad line. I felt disappointed and the told DH.
I decided to take one last look in outside light before I threw it out.. At this time it had been 8min. I swear I see a VERY faint second line. I'm not sure if it's an evap line or my eyes playing tricks on me.. but I swear I see a barley there line. Could it be an evap line after 8min?? I didn't find anything on the test instructions that said "disregard results after ___min". I know most say after 10min. What do you ladies think?? I have a pic but I'm not sure you can see it very good in the pic like you can in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
I definitely see a second line. Im not too sure about the color, especially after the three minute mark. Is there any way you could get bloods done??

I definitely see a second line. Im not too sure about the color, especially after the three minute mark. Is there any way you could get bloods done??

That's what I'm confused about.. the color and the time it was read. The test said result should show by 3 min.. but since I was in bathroom lighting it may have been there and I just couldn't see it. Bc when I saw it outside at 8min, I came back in and couldn't see it in the bathroom lighting again. I also just went to first response's website and it said not to view results after 10min. So I'm still confused :wacko: lol

I still have a second test that came in the pack, I'm going to give it 2 days and test again ... If I get the same result then I'm going to request a blood test from my doctor. Waiting is going to drive me crazy!

Thanks for replying! :)

I most definitely see a pink line!

You're supposed to disregard after 10 minutes. Sometimes the result takes a bit longer to show, more than the three minutes, especially if the HCG is still low!

Attachments

• color.jpg
    color.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 8
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
Well if it was hard to see in your bathroom it could be a bfp!! When you test in two days, I would take your cup of urine and unopened test to another room. Then do it. The second line looked pink to me tbh. But I don't want to say for sure. Again, update!!!

I most definitely see a pink line!

You're supposed to disregard after 10 minutes. Sometimes the result takes a bit longer to show, more than the three minutes, especially if the HCG is still low!

That's what I was hoping!
I tried my best to figure out what to use to edit my pic like that, so I'm glad you did! So cool to see it that way! Thank you!

I'm getting excited to test in a few days! Hopefully I'll have a noticeable BFP!

:)

Well if it was hard to see in your bathroom it could be a bfp!! When you test in two days, I would take your cup of urine and unopened test to another room. Then do it. The second line looked pink to me tbh. But I don't want to say for sure. Again, update!!!

Thank you! That's a good idea! I honestly didn't even think of that! I will definitely do that! I'm hoping it's pink line! I just hate that it's so faint. I will for sure update!

Thank you! That's a good idea! I honestly didn't even think of that! I will definitely do that! I'm hoping it's pink line! I just hate that it's so faint. I will for sure update!

I took a digi the first time and it was negative, next day it was positive. So maybe your line test will become darker.

My only symptoms were random gagging when eating regular foods, and everything started giving me heart burn, which I never have. I had a bad cold recently so I figured it was just that. I tested today when I was 5 days late, but my period is never regular so I assumed it would be a negative, but it was positive.

I hope you get your BFN, try testing again in a day or two? Good luck!

1st i ha a dream that i took opks and they were positive and than took an hpt and it was positive (that was actually ovulation day too based on size of baby at u/s i ov'd early) Than I had A dream about a newborn boy that I actually shared with DHs moms best friend :p I was 6 dpo at the latest, verified (extremely short cycle that month), that dream left me with this beautiful feeling inside even still.

After those dreams and feeling very off and VERY tired I tested pos at 8dpo.
AND HE IS ACTUALLY BOY!
Bad MS and severe exhaustion soon followed.

Sore boobs! I held them when walking up stairs. I went through IVF and just thought they were sore because of all the meds I was on and I didn't really think this round of IVF had worked. Well...it did!

I had no other symptoms until the 8th week when nausea hit hard.

Extreme fatigue. I had no energy at all which isn't how I normally am. I am always on the go.

Just read the whole thread and I see the line, no squinting necessary !!!!! Take more woman !!!!

No symptoms besides my missed period.

Still no symptoms and I'm near the end of my first trimester.

10 weeks today! :happydance:

I had cramps like AF was coming. But I also had some things I thought were weird at the time, like constantly being thirsty and really fatigued. And I had what felt like minor cold symptoms that went away a few days after BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->