Ladies, what were your very first pregnancy symptoms before you tested?

Very swollen boobs and anything sweet tasting like cack. Drinking a lot too.

Hey
Sleeplessness and night sweats, pinching and digging right lower abdo - from about 6dpo, boobs slightly bigger than usual pms swelling, milky cm
Got my BFP tonight at 10 dpo! X

Gl, fx'd for you

Dizzy spells and just feeling off. Bfp at 10dpo. Goodluck!

Just read through the thread, I find it very interesting!

I had very strong, loong lasting cramping which took my breath away and weird waves of nausea, both started about 4 days before missing my period.

Wishing you looads of luck! Looking forward to the update :)

I got my bfp really early only 7 days after conception. The only symptoms I had were a little bit of an upset tummy. But absolutely super emotional, I was crying for like 2 days. Then it clicked.. I should test.

Update:

Well I guess it was just a faint evap line.. AF started a few hours ago :(

Thank you to everyone who replied! I'm so happy I found these forums! All of you ladies have been super nice, helpful, and I loved hearing what your thoughts were and your symptoms and what not.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

:)

A stinking cold and an allergic reaction!

My nose was/is stuffy. Hormones out of control and no usual acne outbreak on my face that comes with AF but small outbreaks out on back. Weird pinching and pulling in the abdominal area that felt like I was going to start my period for three weeks and of course; missed period.

Update:

Well I guess it was just a faint evap line.. AF started a few hours ago :(

Thank you to everyone who replied! I'm so happy I found these forums! All of you ladies have been super nice, helpful, and I loved hearing what your thoughts were and your symptoms and what not.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

:)

I'm sorry, hopefully next month! ((Hugs))

Ahh sorry hunny, wishing you all the best for next time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->