Ladies who get income support and CTC...

K

Katieeeee

Any other ladies who get income support and child tax credits.....

Did they get this weeks money last week on top of last weeks money?

I'm assuming I did because of the Christmas holidays? And that I won't get any money this week?

My IS isn't due till Tuesday but my CTC was the same as normal but was paid Christmas eve instead of Christmas Day hun xxx

My IS isn't due till Tuesday but my CTC was the same as normal but was paid Christmas eve instead of Christmas Day hun xxx

Emily this is so weird!!

I get my income support every 2 weeks....

I got my income support the week before the week that has just gone by. And I know this for DEFINITE, because I had extra cash to buy my double bed with!! So I should be getting income support this coming week...but instead, I got it on wednesday that's just gone! Even though it's always due on monday anyway so that was weird. I also got my ctc on the tuesday as expected....but got it AGAIN on the thursday!!!

What the hell?!

So basically what I'm trying to say is, I got 2 lots of what I should have done last week...so I'm expecting to get NOTHING this week...

hiya hun i got 2 lots this week too , and yes one payment is for this coming week hun so you shouldnt get anything til the wk after x

hiya hun i got 2 lots this week too , and yes one payment is for this coming week hun so you shouldnt get anything til the wk after x

Cheers me dears!! What about child benefit?? didn't get 2 lots of that last week...:shrug:

i got two lots of tax credits but only one of child benefit so im assuming i'll ge that on tuesday so you might be the same x

My IS was in a day early last week, but was only one weeks. But TC was in on the day it usually is, so im presuming the same will happen this week.

i pretty sure i got my on the thursday but sure if i donno if i got my doubled, but i did get a £25 cold wheather allowance :| x x

i pretty sure i got my on the thursday but sure if i donno if i got my doubled, but i did get a £25 cold wheather allowance :| x x

Oooo how do you get that? Would I be entitled? My mum mentioned something about it but I didn't know how to get it!

If you are on IS and have a child under 5, you get the cold weather payment automatically if the temp drops to a certain degree for a certain amount of days . You dont need to do anything hun, they just add it in to your weekly payment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->