ladies who's men have had the....

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Snip.

Were they in much pain after?
How long did it take for them to recover?

My husband is having it done on our babies 1st birthday ( only appointment they had available)

Will he be able to walk around after?
He drives and i don't so we will be getting a taxi to and from the hospital.

Any info would be great! Thank you

My boss had it done, and he was in an out really quickly lol and was fine! He said he was a little sore but nothing as bad as he expected! Xx

I know of 2 guys that drove themselves home after it, really quick procedure like ten minutes quick. A lot of gp surgeries actually do them

My hubby said it was cake in comparison to the TWO reversals he had (in order for us to TTC our LO)-- so hey, can't be that bad right? He said it was uncomfortable, but done on Friday and back to work on Monday... mostly uncomfortable but able to walk after. Just make sure he takes it easy best he can- so it heals faster/better.

My DH had his about 4 weeks ago. He would still have a bit of discomfort and reckons he won't be able to wear boxers for a while yet as he needs more support. He was really sore for about a week, and after about a week and a half he ended up in the Out of Hours doc with flu and chest infection. This was an immune response to the snip and knocked him out for at least 4 days. He's still coughing now.

My hubby had it 18mths ago. It took 11 mins! He was watching the clock :) he drove himself home & had a week off work. Would of been less but he is a h.g.v mecanic so lots of climbing about x

My hubby had his done in Jan. It was a really quick procedure, and he was only slightly uncomfortable afterwards, nothing too bad at all. He has said many times that it no-way hurt anywhere near as much as he had thought it would.

And yes he could walk after - just a bit carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->