Ladies with April 15 due date

Mica

Reaction score
I know there are several of us in this forum. Well, it's the 15th! :happydance:
Although the percentage of women who actually give birth on their due date is around 5%, it would be interesting to see what percentage of us have our babies today. Hopefully, at least one of us will!
I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your experiences and giving support over the past months. I want to send you all luck, calm, and good vibes today, this week, this year, and onward to the next phase of your journey. Thinking of you, and hoping to hear news soon.
Maybe we can all post links to our birth stories on this thread - as we have time, of course. :flower:
Here's what I'm listening to this morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9MIQGgTEo
Have a great day! xox

My Due Date was April 15th.. amazing that the date is here already... I already had my son on the 5th... But I would love to see others stories that was due on the same day as me.... :D Good luck to all the ladies out there....

That's right! Congratulations! I know at least one other lady has already had her baby too (KrissyS)...

Hi my due date is the 15th. Had a sweep today & had my show so am hoping things are getting going. Also been getting alot of back ache & twinges! So just keeping active. Have another sweep tomorrow if nothing comes of this tonight x

Good luck Jem-Jem! Sounds promising.
DTD this morning with hubby, drinking pineapple juice, wearing jasmine perfume, just went for a long walk, going to bounce on my ball and watch a movie, try some acupressure later...
I'm getting some pressure and pain in my bump, but it's not sustained to where I could time it or anything... Maybe those are Braxton Hicks? almost seem too irregular to even be that...
This is the point where the waiting game may really drive me crazy...

Hey ladies. My due date was yesterday the 14th. Got reflexology booked and a sweep thurs and another at the weekend if that doesnt work.Cant possibly eat any more pineapple and sick of raspberry leaf tea!

Induction booked for the 26th which I really dont want so its all systems go!
What are the sweeps like? im rather nervous!!

Good luck Jem-Jem! Sounds promising.
DTD this morning with hubby, drinking pineapple juice, wearing jasmine perfume, just went for a long walk, going to bounce on my ball and watch a movie, try some acupressure later...
I'm getting some pressure and pain in my bump, but it's not sustained to where I could time it or anything... Maybe those are Braxton Hicks? almost seem too irregular to even be that...
This is the point where the waiting game may really drive me crazy...
Thanks been busy doing housework this evening, also been on a walk. Now in the bath & hoping the back ache & twinges don't die off so it may get me to 4cm at least. Then it's active labour! Good luck girls & keep us posted :) xx

It's my due date too but no movement here other than the regular kicks, pokes and braxton hicks. I'll be dreaming about going into labour to tonight...fingers crossed the dream comes true - will keep you informed :)

Its my due date too and no signs of him appearing any time soon. He's being really active right now, and hoping that he will be here soon. Just want him out so we can meet him now lol. I've been keeping myself busy today, my daughter looked very dissapointed when it was me who picked her up from school (was hoping it would be nana as that means baby lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->