Ladies with bleeds

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Do you go in every time you have a bleed? Or on,y if it changes?

(Background

I've bled in every healthy pregnancy, but this pregnancy was a surprise, had implant out in June, I think, and no had cycle since, I had some spotting which I though was my period starting but did a test and positive, saw MW who thought I was 13 weeks so had early scan, scan showed baby ok but only 6 weeks. That weekend I had heavy bleeding, couldn't get hold of MW eventually got someone Monday and they arranged scab for the next day, I hadn't had pain or clots, so had scan, showed baby progressing well 7+ week, showed area of blood already no reason of it.

Anyway, since them I've continued to bleed, it's now brown, no clots but occasionally TMI stringy bits, and still no pain)

Do I just wait out at least a week and call MW? Or call first thing Monday? Or just leave it?

I would contact a midwife for advice. I've only had bleeds later in pregnancy, and no matter how little or large, I have to contact my maternity assessment unit and go in to have the baby monitored, possibly due to a risk of pre-term labour.

Good luck :flower:

I would contact a midwife for advice. I've only had bleeds later in pregnancy, and no matter how little or large, I have to contact my maternity assessment unit and go in to have the baby monitored, possibly due to a risk of pre-term labour.

Good luck :flower:

Thanks Hun, yeah I've had bleeding late in pregnancy before, but this has been continuous really so not sure if it counts as "new blood" or a "new problem" I'm not really even until the midwife officially yet as I'm only 7/8 weeks (no idea of much dates but scan has me roughly 7-8 weeks).

Good luck Hun and thanks for reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->