ladies with experience of provera help please

raf-wife

Reaction score
hi im getting a bit worried, since we found out my tubes were blocked my af went awol so my fs said they will give me provera, they are planning on starting me stimming early jan but i need to have 2 periods beforehand i need to call on day 1 of my next af and arrange a set up appointment with the nurse for day 19 and then i need to call on day 1 of the 2nd af go in for a scan on day 2 start stimming day 3, anyway my af decided to turn up on the 16th of this month so i phoned but they couldnt arrange my set up because our screening bloods results were not in im just really worried now that i wont be able to fit all this in and get my af, set up appointment, and another af before jan the reason im in such a hurry is because hubby has been moved from his squadron to another dept so we can do our ivf but he goes back in the middle of febuary and could be deployed at any time, im just wondering if its possible to take provera early on the cycle thats the only way it will all work out in time any suggestions would really be appreciated x

I think you can take Provera earlier in cycle..I've taken it at different times starting from CD10. The period you get on it is a false one anyway...the way it works is to raise progesterone levels tricking the body into thinking you've ovulated. When you stop taking it any lining in uterus gets broken down and you bleed like a period. Only issue I could see withn taking it earlier in cycle is that there wouldn't be very thick lining built up so the bleed will be lighter but that shouldn't cause a problem. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->