Ladies with Hashimotos, this thread is for you!

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know I am not the only one who is either trying to conceive, waiting to try etc etc.

I have Hashimoto's Disease and an underactive thyroid. And for some reason I feel like this is going to make my ttc journey rather diffult and stressful.

I thought we could use this thread as a regular chat about our journey with Hashimotos but also to compare our symptoms and share success stories.

Now a little bit about myself:

I am 25 and me and DH have been married for 1 1/2 years now. We started a long distance relationship in June 2014 which was a difficult time but I just moved to the U.S. and we finally closed our distance.

I feel like I have to go and see a doc because I've been feeling extremely tired lately and it usually gets worse a few days after I ovulated.

As of today I am 8 dpo. I am extremely tired, had to force myself to get up. Back pain and mild sore boobs (the first time in like forever). And I also have mild dull abdominal cramps.

I don't think that I am pregnant. I am not going to test until AF is a couple of days late (last cycle she was 1 day late, and my period is usually never late)

Okay. I hope we'll find a couple of Hashimoto ladies :)

-mrsbrrs

Hi there:winkwink: I don't have the same disease but I'm also from overseas:winkwink: moved to the states 4 years ago. Just wanted to say hi and wish lots and lots of baby dust your way:dust:

Hi There, I have Hashimoto's and I also feel like it could potentially make this TTC journey very challenging. I'm doing evvvverything I possibly can and have gotten all of the answers and help I'm going to get from the docs, so it's up to "whatever will be will be" and the Good Lord at this point. Glad you began the thread, hope it gets more responses :)

Hi there:winkwink: I don't have the same disease but I'm also from overseas:winkwink: moved to the states 4 years ago. Just wanted to say hi and wish lots and lots of baby dust your way:dust:

hehe thank you :) and hi :happydance:
lots of baby dust your way, too <3

Hi There, I have Hashimoto's and I also feel like it could potentially make this TTC journey very challenging. I'm doing evvvverything I possibly can and have gotten all of the answers and help I'm going to get from the docs, so it's up to "whatever will be will be" and the Good Lord at this point. Glad you began the thread, hope it gets more responses :)

It sucks, doesn't it :(
I am not really trying everything possible. I want to try it "the natural way" first. If that doesn't help, then I'll try something different.

Maybe this is my month, I had a temp rise this morning and AF is due tomorrow or in 2 days. I have to predictions on FF (on my chart it says my period should start tomorrow and the calender says in 2 days...)

I am a bit nervous.
We were finally able to enroll me in health insurance but it won't be in affect until July 1.
I think I need more Levothyroxin...I am constantly tired and I hate it. Also nails are thin and they break super easily :( Looks lile I am biting my nails but I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->