Lady Garden...to trim or not to trim??

Ironic- I was just thinking about this today. I've been having my sweet husband do the gardening downtown- lol. Today though I braved it myself and took a mirror with me in the shower. It looks ridiculous because I couldn't see a damn thing but oh well!

I shaved it the other day, but can't do as good a job shaving blind so was a little patchy.

I used to do it anyway so it's not something special in prep for the big day, but might leave it alone now, so that by the time I go into labour it's just short and not in that in betweeny stage where it's itchy stubble, that won't be pleasant ... I could end up sand papering my LO on the way out , lol

Hilarious thread! I dont think it matters these days. It just personal preference. With my other two I was waxed clean and thats how Ill be this time.

TMI but it will be much cleaner and easier when your bleeding after the birth.

Shavings only going to grow back prickly a few days after birth, and thats the last thing you want. Wax will last at least 2 weeks. You can get it professionally done as its really hard to see down there at this stage. Personally Im lucky because my husband helps me and he does a great job!

I don't even know what mine looks like anymore, I like to tell myself theres nothing there, I haven't been able to shave or trim or anything and because it would be too much of a hassle I don't bother with attempting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->