Lafemmebonita ticker problem?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
are any of you ladies not being able to access the website? i cant load the web page to get a ticker or anything :cry:

im not sure if its the same site, bu ti noticed my other ticker had stopped workign.. was it a square one that told you different things for every week of your pregnancy or just a general one to count down?

every week it changed. It also was called even health...

yeah thats the one, i deleted the code from my signiture i havent been able to get onto it for ages :(

Me niether i though it was just my computer or something... :(

i thought that to start with, but i tried it at home, work and on OH's laptop and none of them worked.

I have had problems with my ticker too, havent deleted mine yet as it did come back, although if it is out much longer I am thinking about deleting it......

I still cant reach the website at all ... i dont know whats going on. Thats too bad also, because i loved there tickers :(

They dont allow you to use those tickers on here anymore I dont think, I think its because they are too big or something xx

well i would still like it for my myspace :'( but the lafemmebonita.com website wont load at all

I thought it was just me! I noticed my ticker had gone so just set up another one with another site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->