Landlords Selling!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We're screwing a bit!

Last year my landlord said he was selling up around March/April so that gave us plenty of time to get sorted then he told us he wasn't until next year (2008) so we didn't plan & save a little to make sure we got out without struggling but we do plan on moving. Sadly things comes up & its a pain my OH is self employed because finances can change in a minute & happens this month & next things will be pretty tight! BUT he came to the house yesterday about 5 & told us he was selling & the house will be on the market in 6-8 weeks! Now in a way I'm :yipee: but in another I'm not because we were not organised for this. Pretty pissed of because I *hate* people looking in my house & I'm more funny about the bedroom ya nkow - Thats my PRIVATE room. So really we'd have liked to be organised to give him a month (tell him to keep our deposit for that months rent) & go the week before so nobody was interfering with us moving now it looks like if we can't hand our notice end of this month to be out March we're gonna have people/strangers snooping round our home! :evil:

Shit Wobs, you just dont want to tidy the place! :lol:

I know what you mean, moving to a new place is quite exciting, but your home is your home and moving is a hassle! Have you started looking ? All will work out well Im sure good luck witjh the house hunting.

I've wanted to move for months Lauz so in a way I'm delighted but I'm not happy with the time hes left us with to organise a move from changing his mind again :(

i know we spoke on msn hun, but in a way its brill news and the dead line is a bit shit but at least hes gave you more than 24 days to get out :lol: :lol:

hope you find something really nice soon and then things will look up for you :wink:

p.s locky says hiya :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope so too - Will have to shake my OHs pockets more than I'd usually shake em :rofl:

An flick his nose :wink: :lol:

oo this is good! but shit that he hasnt given you much notice but now you have a time limit to work towards!

Good luck with house hunting, hope you find something great soon! :)

xx

Hope so :lol: We know what agents we want to go with so that should make life a little easier.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"