Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Hi plastik!! It's the 19th in Australia,
I hope everything has gone well xx

Is also the 19th here! (Uk) hope all is well pictures please as soon as ur up to it xx

Little!! So good to hear from you! I can't believe how close you are to having the baby now.

Unfortunately no good news on my end - had my IVF consultation yesterday and found out that I also have very low AMH, so I probably have poor ovarian reserve. I have another appt on Thursday to find out what protocol/IVF meds/next steps and hope to start the process asap!

Oh Goldy, sorry to hear that, but so glad you have finally seen someone about IVF.
Please let me know how you go on Thursday, with a bit of luck they will 'pull out all stops' in their approach and leave nothing to chance! :)

Thanks Little! How are you feeling so close to the due date??

Yeah feeling ok, hoping he/she comes soon, getting pretty uncomfortable. I will be sure to let you know how I go :)

Hey ladies, good to hear from you,

Little so exciting for you right now! Can't wait to see pics and hear your birth story. Good luck ;) xxx

Goldfish,don't be to disheartened my friend was told the same, and whilst her first round of ivf was unsuccessful she is now very happily 29 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl! Keep us updated xx

Afm, I've not been doing so good, after the most recent mc in jan I've been pretty down, got to the point where my oh thinks its best I take a break, he was getting worried about me being so obsessed with ttc and keeping a pregnancy and it was taking over my life so currently we are on a break, we go on holiday in July so when we get back we will start ttc again but I have to be quite honest and say not having the pressure of it all feels sooooooo much better. So time out, holiday then hopefully, pregnant, baby! Ok I can dream can't I lol xxxx

Has anyone heard from plastik? Do we know how she is getting on? Xx

Little - yes please let us know when you've had the baby! Good luck!

Nats - thanks hun, I love reading positive stories! How did your friend become pregnant in the end, was it through another IVF? Glad you're feeling better after taking a break from TTC - enjoy your hols!

Would love to hear from plastik or lovemrsp if they're still around...

Hello you lovely ladies!

My Ethan is perfect, easy happy birth (elective section) with no problems. Was driving after 2 weeks and rode my horse today for the first time (5 weeks 4 days).

The newborn thing is exhausting and really hard work, something most people don't tell you about, but its totally worth it! I am crazy in love with my little guy. Had a few emotional/sleep deprived moments, but lucky for me DH us phenomenal! Will post pics ASAP, just hard off of my iPhone. If any of you would like to friend me on Facebook you can add me! Much easier coz I can upload pics from my phone! You an find me under Desiree Pienaar, my profile pic is of me and Ethan :)

Congrats Plastik!!! You have done very well with recovery....lucky fish!!
Yip, no one seems to really warn you about the full implications a newborn has on your emotional health & well being :wacko: Unless you are one of the very lucky few who say their little ones slept through straight away (which I find hard to believe), the sleep deprivation can turn you into an emotional train wreck.
Well done on doing so well, and so glad to hear your baba is so well too :flower:

Goldfish & Nats : Really hope you get your BFP's soooooooon!!!!!!!! Often wonder how everyone is doing. So nice to hear from you boh again so we can all have a quick catch up........and yes, I have been missing for AGES myself. Work just became so hectic that I didnt have a second for myself EVER!!!!

AFM : I have my third laporoscopy in September. Endo was by far the worst it has ever been and he told me it would either be a hystorectomy or I would need the op annually going forward. Was so bad that the right tube from the kidney to the bladder was SO "squeezed/covered" in endo that my kidney was only processing 20% of the urine out to my bladder. Hence the cyst in the kidney last January and the constant kidney infections thereafter. My right ovary was also firmly attached to the tube and the growth so was pulled right back and twisted. That's why I had ovulation pain only on the left every month, the right ovary wasn't even working!!! Gynae said I would take at least 3 months to heal mildy and 6 for full recovery with all the intense lasering and moving around of parts etc.
Well, after having a serious P.A.R.T.Y. December (as in serious lack of sleep - like 2 hours to sleep before getting up for work kinda sleep), holiday season drinking, and just general hectic-ness.....I was greated to 2013 with a BFP early in Jan. I seriously could NOT believe it!!!! Of ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the months in the year I should NOT have logically been able to fall pregnant, I do!!!!
I did HCG bloods 6 times every 48 hours to make sure it was progressing well, and was put onto progesterone (actually I asked for that because had bleeding with my son 9 years ago).
I sit here today officially 20 weeks pregnant today!!! Half way mark today :happydance:
So there IS light at the end of the tunnel. After trying for 7 years with my ex-husband for another child with fertility meds etc etc, and getting nothing, to THIS...our natural unexpected Christmas miracle!!! Turns out (going back on dates) our little miracle was conceived 24-26 December 2012....if that's not a true miracle then I don't know what is. :cloud9:

Have a super day ladies!!!!!

He has arrived!! Photo attached
Jett Zavier came into the world via csection weighing in at 7lbs6ounc and measuring 51cm
I laboured for 29 hours and only dilated 3cm.... Not a happy camper!!
So in the end thought csection was the only way. Still in hospital (it's day 4 today) as jett has to have IV antibiotics due to slight increase in white blood cell count. Hope to be home on the weekend:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Omg! Little he is just gorgeous! What a perfect little man so so handsome! I am well jel lol! Congratulations Hun and thank you for sharing xxxx

Plastik, Tracy, Little - congratulations to you all!

Little - your little man is so adorable! Making me even more broody than I already am! Hope your recovery from the C-section goes well :)

AFM, I start the IVF long protocol tomorrow so a bit nervous!

Hi ladies, not sure if any of you are still about on here but I just wanted to share, I got a bfp!! It's very early days but feeling positive that this will finally be our sticky rainbow!!

I hope your all going well?? Goldfish how's the ivf coming along? Xx

I was just thinking about this thread and have just seen this!!! Congrats nat77!!! Looks like you don't have too long before you meet your little one!

AFM, things not going too well...after 3 rounds of ivf still no luck. not giving up yet but I fear my body has!

Thank you Hun, sorry to hear things aren't going so well for you :( sending lots of positive vibes and keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->