Laptops unsafe?

Teampink322

Reaction score
Okay so what's the deal with laptops being unsafe? My OH saw something on CNN and now has a fit every time I put the laptop on my lap and says its not good for the baby. :wacko:

Not sure but a quick google search brought up many links/articles that may answer your question.

Maybe when you're pregnant and put the laptop on your belly it might get too hot.
Other than that I don't see why it'd be unsafe either.

It's probably like cellphones, they're linked to brain cancer cause of the radiation.. that's why they say it's better to have a headphone in or text.
I have read that a guy shouldn't put a laptop on his lap for too long because it get's too hot and his sperm won't like it!

there is new research on everything comeing up every day it drives me mad to be honest... yes a laptop gets hot so its not a good idea to keep it on your tummy but thats nothing to do with being pregnant - it would be the same as on your legs! mobile phones are now linked to brain issues, and i remember a couple years ago it being said that one of the curry powders is linked to cancer too! its all things to try to scare us in my opinion!!!!

What most ppl forget is that everyone carries the cancer gene but its inactive for the majority!!! (thats from what i remember anyway - i could be wrong) xx

if you beleived everything they say is bad for you when your pregnant you would end up being a hermit and never leaving the house!! why do people insist on putting theses scare stories out there??

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd36b4.aspx

I've been on mat leave for 12wks now and have been on my laptop for the majority of the time - I don't know what I would have done without it! It's done me no harm and baby seemed fine when I had my growth scans at 32,34 and 38wks.

There is a lot of scaremongering without any real evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->