Large Parcels Delivered Cheap

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
www.parcel2go.com

Door to door courier service.
You don't have to complete the weight & dimension details (you can continue without doing so) - As long as you have choose the right service for the size of your package and the delivery guy can pick the parcel up without breaking his back (sense tells you if its too heavy) thats what matters ...DHL courier told me that.

Tip: On large boxes push through your own carrier handles on the sides of the box for easier carrying.

EDIT: Prams etc should be booked on the more heavier parcels option and really you should complete the weight clarifications - You manuals will give you the weight of your pram or look up on the models websites.

They hate me too!!!

My doggie nearly had the mans hand off!:rofl:

Now they wont come up my drive if my front door is open....................I wouldnt mind but my doggie is a pomeranian!:rofl::muaha:

oooh great stuff... but bit confused on the handles bit... ?!? how would i put handles on it??

:dohh:

Wobbs, I saw in another thread yo posted a big bundle of clothes for £8... I don't know the weight of the clothes budle I have but how big was the packaging you used?

They will take huge boxes, Wobbs sent me a box a grown man could go into :rofl:

Why can't they have something like this in Canada.
It's friggen ridiculous what shipping costs here! :dohh:
To the point that I only shop online if I can get free shipping by spending more money or something LOL.

Wobbs, I saw in another thread yo posted a big bundle of clothes for £8... I don't know the weight of the clothes budle I have but how big was the packaging you used?

It was me who received the clothes!! The box was big.....about the size of two xbox's top of each other....!

I've got a car seat I need to post but no box :( I take it I need a box for them to take it??

I have just booked a collection for tomorrow and it was so cheap!

Thanks Wobbs xxx

I've got a car seat I need to post but no box :( I take it I need a box for them to take it??
You should really box a carseat up well anyway ...although transit is fine it should be well protected to help minimal bashing around.

Girls always make sure you add extra insurance for the cheapest option to cover value like Royal Mail couriers have theiving gits too. DHL had a 42 inch TV fall off the face of the earth once and recently DHL had a £130 carrycot fall off the face of the earth also! :growlmad:

Standard insurance is £50 through parcel2go (they are the 3rd party) and your postage costs covered which will cover most peoples 'sales' just maybe not RRP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->