LaRockera's bump buddies (preliminary title)

LaRockera

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread because I'd really like to know what my bump buddies are doing on a more regular basis. Some of us have journals, others not, so I'd really like to follow everyone on a more regular basis. :thumbup:

Title a bit...err... self-centered at the moment, so prone to change once everybody comes on board. :haha:

ROFL

Heyyy <3

I will get off my ass and do a journal tomorrow hopefully :) xx

Heeeeeey!!!

What are these journals I hear so much about?!!

xxxx

Heeeeeey!!!

What are these journals I hear so much about?!!

xxxx

Journals are threads members start to record their experiences- ttc, pregnancy, parenting, etc. Then you get stalkers, and it's lovely because you're the center of attention. :haha: No really, they're great. I was too lazy to start one but then all of my ex ttc buddies started one so I got jealous. Most of them had their babies now, and it's nice to stalk their parenting journals.

Click on the last, grey link on my siggy to see more or less how it works. :flower:

will do now!! Awh i like that idea, but i really don't think anybody would be interested in what i have to say!! :'(
If my OH can't be bothered listening to me, why would anyone else want to?! hahaha
xxxx

EDIT: Ive decided im going to do it!!!!! hahaha

will do now!! Awh i like that idea, but i really don't think anybody would be interested in what i have to say!! :'(
If my OH can't be bothered listening to me, why would anyone else want to?! hahaha
xxxx

You'll be surprised. Anyway, I'm VERY interested and going to stalk you. :hugs:

Plus, it will be lovely to print those pages off later on, so that your child can read them. :flower:

Thats why i want to do it!! Oh im going to start getting emotional typing ....

Im always a big blubbering mess!!! haha xxxx

Here we go : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/807406-snowwhites-pregnancy-journal.html#post14138093

Here we go : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/807406-snowwhites-pregnancy-journal.html#post14138093

Brilliant! Make sure you add it to your siggy to get some more stalkers. :thumbup:

Will start stalking in a bit. :hugs:

Hmmm... I may write more later. I have run out of steam!! Am just having another wee read of yours atm :D xxxx

DONE ONE <3 https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...llexs-pregnancy-journal-3-a.html#post14147447

Hello ^_^

The title looks ok to me!!!

And I've done it too... Started my journal like you suggested! Does this mean we are bump buddies now??? I've never had one before :)

Hello ^_^

And I've done it too... Started my journal like you suggested! Does this mean we are bump buddies now??? I've never had one before :)

Well, the title implies that 'darling, it's all about ME' :haha: which is why I don't really like it. We need to find another one. LOL

Yep, saw your journal, already stalking you. :happydance:

Well, you know. Now that you have bump buddies you need to buy us all expensive Xmas and birthday gifts, give secret oaths that you'll die protecting our secrets and attend the sorority meetings every other Tuesday.

NAH.

Just be here, lovely as you are, and give us your updates, and we'll do the same. :hugs:

Okay, for the past few days, speaking like Yoda, I am. :dohh:

If you observe this, please ignore it. It's temporary. Like catching a cold or something. :haha:

Hello ^_^

Yep it does.. like Rockaaaaa said.. we need expensive prezzies ;)

hehe xxx

Haha do I get the expensive pressure too??? Lol

I'm not in the best mood today cos my oh is going on a business trip to New York tomorrow for a whole week :( I hate being away from him, and it might also mean his mum phones me loads and I'm rubbish on the phone when I'm miserable !!

Yep, have just been reading your journal. I completely understand, I absolutely hated it when OH had to go out of town for work. I know he'll have to travel to the UK at some point in Spring too, when Xanthe and I will be at my mum's in Greece (I don't want to put her on a plane before 12 weeks anyway), and it stresses me out from now. :dohh:

How long is he away for?

You got your kiddies with you, no? I suppose that's something. They'll keep you company. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->