LaRockera's bump buddies (preliminary title)

Heeeyyy!! Long time no speak! I've lurked a bit in the past few weeks but have hardly posted at all. It's been a craaaazy past few weeks for me so I'll do the updating in my journal. It's great that you started this thread! I'll keep you posted!

Heeeyyy!! Long time no speak! I've lurked a bit in the past few weeks but have hardly posted at all. It's been a craaaazy past few weeks for me so I'll do the updating in my journal. It's great that you started this thread! I'll keep you posted!

I'm SO glad you stopped by, I was starting to worry! :dohh:

Take your time sweetie, great to hear you're doing fine. :hugs:

Oh dear ... im a rubbish bump buddy :'( I wish this site had facebook style kinda chat!! Would be so much easier to keep in touch x

How is everyone?xxxx

You're not a rubbish bump buddy at all. I'm here too often. I'm here when I should be studying and writing. :dohh:

Love your avatar, by the way.

You're not a rubbish bump buddy at all. I'm here too often. I'm here when I should be studying and writing. :dohh:

Love your avatar, by the way.

Thank you honey :kiss:

Omg ....super excited for christmas!! I've been bursting to put up the tree all week :D

Not sure if we'll get to put it up tonight though, OH's uncle had a brain hemorrhage last night, he was rushed to hospital and its all very touch and go. :(, only got the call this morning before OH left for work, worried about him, seemed really upset! Don't like him being so far away and driving when he's sad!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->