Lasagne

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Right, i made a lasagne for me and OH last night, it is made with mince, onions,dolmio sauce and ragu white sauce and grated cheese on top, i didnt add any salt when cooking......so there is some left over and wondered would it be ok for Paddy for his tea? I stupidly threw the jars out for the sauces so i cant check what is in them.Will i be ok to give him some? cheers :thumbup:

I would give it to him! Its not like he is eating a whole jar or each! Everything in moderation is fine x

I'd give it too. It's not like you feed him jarred food every night. He'll probably enjoy it!

I always make spaghetti and give it to Jasmine, same thing.

I'd give it to him...like everyone else said everything in moderation. I usually make my sauces homemade but sometimes I just want something quick..like last night and they eat a jarred sauce...most spaghetti ones aren't that bad anyways..well not here. I would be careful if he hasn't had tomatoes though...high allergy food, he might break out or get diarrhea

He wouldnt eat it lol!! my cooking is that bad! xxx

Aww bless him...lol...give it some time and try again...sure he will eat it all up! xx

awwww bless, we're having lasagne for tea rhys loves it, maybe next time

Obviously it's your choice but the Dolmio and the shop bought cheese sauce will have a lot of salt in it I'm afraid:wacko:

Try this babe....be lovely for adults too

Pasta Baby Food Recipes - Vegetable Lasagne

8oz dry lasagne
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
8oz broccoli, chopped
8oz cauliflower, chopped
4oz aubergine, chopped
8oz cottage cheese
8oz grated mozzarella
8oz tomato sauce
6fl oz tomato juice
1/2 tbsp olive oil
pinch basil
pinch oregano

Preheat oven to 350 deg F, 180 deg C.
Put the oil into the bottom of an oven-proof dish.
Cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of uncooked lasagna, overlapping the edges slightly.
Cover the lasagna with half of the onions, aubergines, cauliflower and peppers.
Cover the vegetables with half of the cottage cheese and half of the mozzarella.
Pour half of the tomato sauce over the cheese.
Add the herbs, then repeat the process, starting with the lasagna and using the rest of the ingredients.
Pour the tomato juice over the completed layers, then bake for one hour.

got it from this website
https://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/pasta-baby-food-recipes.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->