Last chance so could use some baby dust! *update 1st post*

jamhs

Reaction score
Hi, as the post says this is my last chance to have another LO and I really could do with all the positive vibes possible!':thumbup:

My dh and I couldn't decide if we should have another or not and decided not to do anything other than condoms to prevent and we got a bit carried away and didn't use one and I'm now in this unexpected 2ww. He has now told me he really doesn't want another and after a long discussion I agreed that if I'm not this month then I would see the dr and go on BC. The thing is, I really want another baby! Too bad these things need to be mutual! :dohh:

I'm about 6-7dpo and plan to test next week on Easter Sunday. Symptoms so far: horrible metallic taste in my mouth like I've been sucking on penny's all day, breast tenderness(still nursing and am not enjoying it right now, lol), lower back ache, bloating, and indigestion.

Thanks in advance! :hugs:

UPDATE: The :witch: got me a whole day early. I am absolutely gutted right now, even though this 2ww was an oopsie, I really hoped for a BFP. :nope: ah well, need to be thankful for the three wonderful boys I do have! Hope everyone gets their bfp's soon!! :dust:

Hi hun good luck. Ive been ttc for 4 months and had a chemical last year.

This month ive been bloated for the last week and af is due in 5 days. I hope its our lucky stars hun xx

Oh that must be terrible when you can't agree mutually :hugs: fx for you Hun hope you get that BFP ;) :dust:

Hi hun good luck. Ive been ttc for 4 months and had a chemical last year.

This month ive been bloated for the last week and af is due in 5 days. I hope its our lucky stars hun xx

Hope this is it for you!! Good luck x

Oh that must be terrible when you can't agree mutually :hugs: fx for you Hun hope you get that BFP ;) :dust:

It is terrible, especially as it was his idea for me not to be on anything, but now he doesn't want another baby!? I really feel like I am though, so I guess he'll just have to get on with it! :)

It is terrible, especially as it was his idea for me not to be on anything, but now he doesn't want another baby!? I really feel like I am though, so I guess he'll just have to get on with it! :)

Men! Maybe if you are pregnant he may change his mind? :shrug:

Fx :)

I can understand his concerns, mainly financial, but he told me in January he felt like we should have a fourth but was scared to. I think he is still scared.

It's strange thinking this is the first 2ww that if a get a BFP I don't know how my dh will react. I would be over the moon and it's a little sad to think he won't necessarily feel the same way. :(

I can understand his concerns, mainly financial, but he told me in January he felt like we should have a fourth but was scared to. I think he is still scared.

It's strange thinking this is the first 2ww that if a get a BFP I don't know how my dh will react. I would be over the moon and it's a little sad to think he won't necessarily feel the same way. :(

I can't imagine how that would feel, do you manage to talk much about the situation?

Mummy-to-be, he doesn't want to talk about it other to say he really doesn't want another one. I think until I get a BFP, there is no reason to discuss it. I am feeling that I will get a BFP next week- could be completely wrong, but that is how I'm feeling right now. I just knew I was having another one as soon as I saw the ewcm about 36 hours after dtd! Hard to explain.... Does that even make sense??

Mummy-to-be, he doesn't want to talk about it other to say he really doesn't want another one. I think until I get a BFP, there is no reason to discuss it. I am feeling that I will get a BFP next week- could be completely wrong, but that is how I'm feeling right now. I just knew I was having another one as soon as I saw the ewcm about 36 hours after dtd! Hard to explain.... Does that even make sense??

Yes totally, is ewcm a sign after ovulation?? I've been getting a lot of it several days after ovulation. :shrug:

Yes totally, is ewcm a sign after ovulation?? I've been getting a lot of it several days after ovulation. :shrug:

From what I know about cm, you will have wet fertile days, then real stretchy, slippery ewcm and that will go on until you ovulate and then dry up. That is how you know you ov if you go dry after. Then a few days to a week after you ov'd you might get another patch of similar ewcm, but it will probably be sticky. If you can roll it into a ball or it sticks to you then it is non fertile and your body producing more oestrogen. Can be a sign of pregnancy or just a normal pre-af symptom for some people. I have had too, so looked it up to make sure I didn't ov later than I thought! The things we do, eh!

I really hope you get a BFP this month!! When are you testing?

From what I know about cm, you will have wet fertile days, then real stretchy, slippery ewcm and that will go on until you ovulate and then dry up. That is how you know you ov if you go dry after. Then a few days to a week after you ov'd you might get another patch of similar ewcm, but it will probably be sticky. If you can roll it into a ball or it sticks to you then it is non fertile and your body producing more oestrogen. Can be a sign of pregnancy or just a normal pre-af symptom for some people. I have had too, so looked it up to make sure I didn't ov later than I thought! The things we do, eh!

Oh my goodness how confusing is all this, what we have to do. :haha:

I'm going to test in around five days I think how about you? I'm trying to hold off as long as possible as I really don't want to see a bfn :growlmad:

Xx

Oh my goodness how confusing is all this, what we have to do. :haha:

I'm going to test in around five days I think how about you? I'm trying to hold off as long as possible as I really don't want to see a bfn :growlmad:

Xx

Good luck testing! I know what you mean about seeing a bfn, it's so depressing. I've convinced myself I am and I think I might need checking into a looney bin if I'm not- lol! Considering this would be my 5th pregnancy I should know all about my body and the insanity of the 2ww, yet here I am going through it all again. It took me 14 months to get my last baby, I almost gave up! Hoping I can hold out until the weekend!

Update on symptoms:

Feeling slightly nauseous and noticing smells, needing a wee every 2-3 hours, headache, feeling really tired(more than usual- I'm always tired! Lol), dizzy, and increased cm on top of my earlier symptoms.

If I'm not pregnant my body is playing a very cruel trick on me! Tested today with an Internet cheapie but it was a bfn. It was at 4pm and I had already been to the loo about 5 times! I hate this wait!!

Oooh....I hope this is your month!! How many dpo are you now?

Oooh stalking. Hope you get that bfp. Don't worry about hubby, he'll come round. Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->