Last day on the pill, Whoo hoo

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooo excited, I have been on the pill since I was 16yrs old and tonight is the last one before hubby and I start ttc :thumbup:, The only thing I am worrying about is how heavy my periods will be when off the pill, as they have always been heavy,and how long it will take for anything to happen.!! But I have decided that it will happen when it happens and to try my best not to get to stressed out by it all.:thumbup:

Also does this mean that I have to move over to TTC?? or can I stay here?

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies on here, and I really do hope your wishes all come true for you.:baby:

Lesley

Congratulations! Stay here, I love it when the 'wtters' get pregnant! personally i don't think i'll go over to ttc when i officially starting ttc- am ntnp and have been for a while now... am used to all the different posters on here and it feels comfortable! good luck with ttc xx mrsp3

Yay! That's fab news... :hugs:
I can't wait until I'm in your position!!! only a month and 3 weeks or something to go, woohoo! :happydance:
I've got the same worries as you really, I've been on the pill for almost 10 years and have forgotten what real periods are like, lol... But I do know that I used to suffer with heavy and painful periods :( So not looking forward to that again... Lets just hope we both get pregnant without having too many periods :winkwink:
I think I'll probably end up on both WTT and TTC when I come off the pill... but even if you decide not to hang around here - make sure you come back and tell us when you get some 'news'!!!!!
Good luck... here's some baby dust for you...
:dust:

:yipee:

How bloody exciting! I cant wait to take my last damn pill! I'm also gunna pop between TTC and WTT I think, I love it in here too much to leave :haha:

Congrats! Hope to see a :bfp: for you soon!!!

:dust:

xxx

Such an exciting position to be in!!

Good luck with it all! You're situation sound sreally similar to mine, been on pill for years, took last one and next period was just the same as the ones on the pill - nothing more drastic - also weirdly I kind of enjoyed it hoping it would be the last one!!!

Fingers crossed its your time lovely - big hugs (very envious!!)

xx xx

All the best hun:hugs:..... you will have to keep us all posted if yu move to TTC.... i think i will just go between the two my self... although i have ages to wait... like 5 months... bring on Nov!!:happydance:

Yay, all the best hun i have just over 3 weeks left now :)

:wohoo: lots of luck :D stay with us wtters :D i found after coming off the pill i had a withdrawal bleed, and then another period, after which my cycles seem to reset it self :D so didn't take too long at all, around 6 weeks :D

Thanks for all your support girls, I will stay here with all of you and keep you all updated, Heres to a happy time for us all very very soon :baby::flower:

Yes good luck....keep us posted....you must be really excited

Sending loads of baby dust!!!

wishing you lots of luck, very exciting!!! sending lots of babydust your way......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->