Last Night

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
as some of you may read my tread about joshuas night time routine has to change.

well the plan was for him to have a bottle at 6.30 like usual then put him to bed at 7ish like normal then i was gonna dream feed him at about 11.

well this how it turnt out,

he wanted and had a bottle at 5.45 so wasnt due another one until about 8.30 - 9.00 so i didnt put him to bed,thinking he will have the 8.30 bottle then go down then i can dream feed him at 12 ish.

he dozed off a couple of times but only like 10 mins nap.
he woke up wanting a bottle at 9.00 so gave him one he was that tired he didnt even have an oz.
so i changed his nappy then put him to bed.

i was excepting him to wake up at around 12-1 o'clock for a bottle as he had 5oz at 5.45 and then not even an oz at 9.

he didnt he woke up at 4o'clock for a bottle.

so really from that 5:45 bottle he had he went about 10hours.

tonight im hoping he has a bottle at 6:30 then goes down like usual then i can dream feed him at 11ish.

if that bottle he had at 9 topped him up til 4 im hoping when i do get chance to do a dream feed he may go through abit longer.

Well its excellent that he slept for so long. Pierre didn't do that till he was much older. Did you manage to sleep all that time or were you awake, expecting him to wake? I just couldn't sleep properly the first couple of nights Pea slept through. Then I was really kicking myself.

no i slept ok.

from about 1 week old he has got him self into a routine of
6.30 ish bottle
7.00 ish bed,even ifhe is awake
1.30-2:00 wakes up for another bottle
4.30 ish another bottle then usually ready to get up.

some days im lucky and and he goes back down after his 4.30 until 7

Sounds like he is being really good at night times! Hopefully he keeps this up!

yea he is good,he has a feww off nights.

hope this is the start of many good nights x

glad it turned out okay in the end! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->