last ON bottle getting later and later

pinksmarties

Reaction score
Hi looking for some advice.

For the most part I am giving bottle but still bf in the mornings and the bedtime feed (but he does get a bottle after this feed too).

We never did a dream feed just fed as and when overnight. He is now on 1 bottle feed of about 7oz ON but this has been getting later and later. He now wakes up 4-4.30am (but can occasionally vary from 1.30am onwards) However this morning it was 5.40am. I am just wondering if he really needs it and how I could get him to last till his normal wake up time of 7ish.

I am not bothered about feeding him and if he needs it then will continue to do so but I am finding it is affecting his morning/get up bf, and as he doesn't seem hungry it is making weaning a bit difficult for offering breakfast etc.

Hi looking for some advice.

For the most part I am giving bottle but still bf in the mornings and the bedtime feed (but he does get a bottle after this feed too).

We never did a dream feed just fed as and when overnight. He is now on 1 bottle feed of about 7oz ON but this has been getting later and later. He now wakes up 4-4.30am (but can occasionally vary from 1.30am onwards) However this morning it was 5.40am. I am just wondering if he really needs it and how I could get him to last till his normal wake up time of 7ish.

I am not bothered about feeding him and if he needs it then will continue to do so but I am finding it is affecting his morning/get up bf, and as he doesn't seem hungry it is making weaning a bit difficult for offering breakfast etc.

Can I ask what time you put him to bed at?

about 7pm.

I bf him first around 6.45 then he gets a 6oz bottle afterwards. I have only started weaning 3 weeks ago, starting with lunch and now breakfast but he really doesn't take much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->