Last period lasted 2 days, now this period came a week early.. Pregnant?

moon008

Reaction score
I'm a 27 y/o F, I have always had regular periods, raging consistently between 29-32 day-cycle, lasting between 6-7 days of heavy bleeding, and painful cramps. My partner and I have not using protection for the last 4 years. On Sept my period only lasted 2 days. No cramps, no PMS as usual, it was light then brownish. Now this Oct I was supposed to have my period on the 24, and today I got some spotting. Mild cramping, been pee more frequent. It has not happened to me ever that my period came early, if stressed or sick would always be late. I had a blood test about a week ago, for other reasons where they found my ESR elevated, 37 I think it was the value when the normal is between 0-20. Everything was fine including glucose, THS . I did take a UPT in Sept and came back negative... Could I be pregnant?

I'd suggest doing another test now/soon if you are worried. It probably would be showing up on a test (if you are pregnant) by now, almost definitely.

Good luck!

When did you take the previous pregnancy test?

I took it just before the end of Sept, either the 29th-30th. it was a home test and was negative. I had blood work done about 2 weeks ago, however, it was for other reasons not involving pregnancy, thus, didn't look for pregnancy. the ESR, which is the erythrocyte sedimentary rate, alerts for inflammation and came out elevated.

They are running again another ESR to see if it still comes elevated.

Update: the color of the blood is red/pinkish and somewhat less fluent than my usual "turn-on-the-blood-tap' no pain at all, which is different from my awful cramps (they run in the family, very painful from a week before my period comes). I have had heartburn for now 4-5 days and been going to the bathroom more often, and even at night.

Sigh...:shrug:

Just take a test hun, it's the only way to know. :)

I would take a test! My mom had two periods while pregnant with me, and of course she didn't know she was pregnant because of it, otherwise she would have had time to be concerned. I would take a test though. You said it yourself... this isn't your usual pattern, and pregnancy can present itself any way. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->