Late AF with BFN. Is there still hope until AF gets you?

itwasawendys

Reaction score
I'm on CD 43 of a usual 30-34, with NO AF and NO BFP. I took a CB Plus test today with SMU, well afternoon, and I got another BFN. Other than no AF my boobs are sore, swollen and veiny with puffy nipples. I went to the doctors yesterday about my late AF and he said I needed to wait 21 days after last unprotected sex to get an accurate result on a HPT. It is day 21 tomorrow. But aren'the these tests meant to read early? Is there still hope? Shouldn't I have a positive already if I'm pregnant? I know some women never get a positive or get it really late, but what are the odds?!

Thanks

Hello!

Sorry I don't know the answer but I'm with you with the missing AF! I thought I was due Sunday and did a test bfn. Since then I've not really had any symptoms of bfp or AF. I (stupidly) decided to check CP last night and had pink/brown cm (sorry tmi!) so thought AF was on the way but today nothing! I say stupidly as I don't normally chart cp.

Are you temping?

I'm CD 31 and thought I was 15 dpo.

Want to wait out this horrible limbo together?

Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Hello!

Sorry I don't know the answer but I'm with you with the missing AF! I thought I was due Sunday and did a test bfn. Since then I've not really had any symptoms of bfp or AF. I (stupidly) decided to check CP last night and had pink/brown cm (sorry tmi!) so thought AF was on the way but today nothing! I say stupidly as I don't normally chart cp.

Are you temping?

I'm CD 31 and thought I was 15 dpo.

Want to wait out this horrible limbo together?

Are you going to test again tomorrow?

What was your CP? I might check mine later! I'm not temping, no! Just completely doing it natural! This is our 3rd month! If I'm not pregnant this cycle though I will try OPKs next month. Yes please, I don't think I can go on without anyone else to talk to haha! Oooh, I want to say no but I will likely end up testing with a FRER! Are you?

Erm well I don't check it normally so guess no comparison but high and firm and I think closed, like I knew where opening was though but I've had a baby so I think cervix can be affected by that!

Haha yes it's good to have someone to talk to I'm driving my hubby mad!

Urgh I hate seeing a bfn. I might see what my temps do over the next few days.

With my DD I didn't test til 17dpo and only got a faint bfp but I kinda knew I think. This doesn't feel the same (although over the weekend I was convinced I was!!)

Good luck testing tomorrow! X

I'm on CD 43 of a usual 30-34, with NO AF and NO BFP. I took a CB Plus test today with SMU, well afternoon, and I got another BFN. Other than no AF my boobs are sore, swollen and veiny with puffy nipples. I went to the doctors yesterday about my late AF and he said I needed to wait 21 days after last unprotected sex to get an accurate result on a HPT. It is day 21 tomorrow. But aren'the these tests meant to read early? Is there still hope? Shouldn't I have a positive already if I'm pregnant? I know some women never get a positive or get it really late, but what are the odds?!

Thanks

They are meant to be read early but sometimes HCG doesn't rise very fast, though I've read that can be a sign of trouble with the pregnancy too. I don't want to get your hopes up or down so I won't speculate on the odds, especially since I don't have any experience with the other stuff.

Good luck though!

How are you getting on? Did you test again?

Temps are staying level :S was really hoping for a rise or a drop so still limbo here

aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!

hey ladies, i know this was made a week ago, but i was wondering if anyone got their BFPs? I'm currently 15 or 16DPO and still no AF and lots of symptoms. I'm currently on CD33 and currently stressing out.

Hey! Sorry I've been meaning to update this but YES got my BFP at 17 dpo!! That was after a bfn at 12 dpo, although I didn't test between the two dates so can't say if the bfp would have shown up sooner.

When was the last time you tested? Good luck!

Hey ladies. I myself am going nuts I'm 6 days late neg blood test what's going in with me. I'm on cycle day 33. And my cycle days are 27

congrats scarlett! i'm on cd34 and my average cycle is 28.. i tested yesterday and it was bfn. my longest cycle was 31. i have barely symptoms for pregnancy, only slight low back pains and presence of white cm everyday. im usually dry leading to af.

planning to re-test this friday with fmu!

i'm so scared.

Hi ladies!

I'm currently going through the same. Af is 6 days late. Tested for the 5th time yesterday, bfn. Been cramping for the last week and a half, sore boobs, headaches, backache but no sign of af or a bfp! Going to hold out testing for another couple of days because I'm literally going nuts seeing all these bfn!!

Hope it's good news for all you ladies xx

kaylab...hopefully it don't turn full blown AF. :( fingers crossed for you still.

Aww. Sorry to hear kaylab. Well you can always have a November baby!! :) fingers crossed for you next month!!

Sorry to hear that Kayla :hugs:

How is everyone else getting on?

I think I'm counting myself out this month . I think my PCOS is affecting me bad! 18 DPO, still a lot of symptoms, no AF and BFN! :(

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Sorry to hear that bibicakes, hope you get that BFP really soon xx

I'm going through the same thing, although it's still a little early for me. Af was due yesterday. Saw a very very very faint blue line on clearblue tests since 3/1, the lines haven't been getting much darker though :( I'm just a sitting duck too! My only symptoms have been exhaustion for the past week or so and this morning I felt a little queezy after having some yogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->