• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

Come on Gals! Positive mental attitude!! This could be your last TWW!! Enjoy it :D :D :thumbup:

Morning girls!

Congrats to Carla and everyone else who had their BFP.

I'm also 6 or 7dpo, I need to update FF. When are you starting testing girls?

I have resisted testing so far, but did notice this morning that my urine was pretty cloudy (sorry, TMI) so naturally got straight onto google and sure enough it came up as a pregnancy symptom :happydance: I was probably dehydrated, but would that necessarily cause cloudiness? Anyone else experienced this? What was the outcome? xx

Congrats for the BFP that's awesome!

Well I was meant to wait till the 30th and I've taken a few already! couldn't help myself. all were BFN's but yesterdays one I'm not sure I *think* there was a line but it was quite faint. Usually a BFN is just that but this time it was questionable so I have been sitting on my hands making sure I don't test again till two days later, which is tomorrow. I been having strange cravings for mung bean sprouts and lentils. I also nearly spewed this morning. Rang my doctor yesterday to get a blood test done to put me out of my misery and the stupid nurse said I have to wait till next week because its too soon, she doesn't seem to think I could of gotten preg already. I got told to get a hobby. grrrr

How rude is that Zephyr? I would have been furious if a medical professional said that to me!!

Well I am back from my week away. And the witch came with a vengence!! she was so heavy. Did you all find that with your first AF after a m/c??

Anyhow I am back at the start of my cycle. I hate this part of the cycle. So freaking boring! Ah well!!

So I see we got a couple BFPS! Congrats. So I guess my new test date will be Sept 20th when I will be 9dpo depending on if I O around CD 18 like last couple times.

I got the faintest of fain lines this morning on an ic. So faint if u blink you would miss it so bought myself a superdrug early test and iam going to try hold off another 2 or 3 days b4 i use it. Ive never ever had a line on an ic but scared this could be evap but i guess time will tell in a couple of days :wacko::wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!!

Congrats to the bfp :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is busy catching those eggs!!! xx

I got the faintest of fain lines this morning on an ic. So faint if u blink you would miss it so bought myself a superdrug early test and iam going to try hold off another 2 or 3 days b4 i use it. Ive never ever had a line on an ic but scared this could be evap but i guess time will tell in a couple of days :wacko::wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!!

Congrats to the bfp :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is busy catching those eggs!!! xx

Oh how exciting! I've never had an evap on an IC, not 1. When I see a faint anything on mine, I am pregnant. Good luck!

Climqo- you're 12dpo? You can test now! Are you tempted?

Good luck heavyheart what dpo are you? Did you try the superdrug test?

Thank you, aw am to nervous to use it tonight so iam keeping it for the morning :dohh: iam 10 or 11dpo today. x

YESSSSSS!! I bought some (2) HPTs this afternoon and will be POAS in the morning (hoping 13 dpo is lucky for me :haha:)

Thanks for your interest, how are things going with you?? xx

I got a faint line this morning. :) It better be nice and dark my Friday when we tell the in-laws, again!! (Miscarriage the 6th).

Oh yeah totally, I was deeply offended when the nurse said that, I have children who are in dancing, school etc, so I am usually pretty busy I don't actually have time for a 'hobby'

Ooo how exciting heavyheart! Good luck for when you retest!

2 days ago I had the same, really faint line (I questioned my own sanity over this line lol) Anyways this morning I woke up busting at 5am and almost puking so decided to test and the line was darker than the last, still faint but I don't question it at all cos its definitely there.

I will make an appointment for Monday to get that confirmed by the doctors. I'm very nervous about all this actually. I guess that's normal after you have a mc though.

Oh yeah totally, I was deeply offended when the nurse said that, I have children who are in dancing, school etc, so I am usually pretty busy I don't actually have time for a 'hobby'

No she did not!!!! OMG unreal!!

Yey look at the BFPs popping up!! Pleeease let it be the start of a huge wave of them :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->