Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

I am on CD 7 today. I should probably O within 5 days. I've got so many tools lined up this month to TTC that I'll be pretty surprised if I don't get a BFP lol. Looking forward to all the BDing!

I might test in July too Stanley I usually don't test until af is due. I hate to waste a hpt. When are you due Stanley?

I just buy the cheap tests, I can never hold off, not enough patience! :dohh: AF is due anytime after the 27th, I'm not sure what my LP will be like after the m/c since it was wonky beforehand.
Feeling crampy today too, makes me think I'm out this month.

I think i added everybody, if you are missing then i just missed your post and please remind me!
I wasn't in this Thread for a few days, since my husband and i have to stop TTC this month due to work and deployment march-june'12 and that would interfere with the due date :)
also i am 10-11 dpo and took a FRER test today and it was fat negative!!!! So I feel out! No IB either! But cramping since 3 dpo until yesterday and soooo bloated, somehow feel lucky but then i know i am out ... hope i can hold off testing every 5 min...
last time i got my bfp 12-13 dpo, but then again my cycle was regular this time i ovulated soon and no period since MC

I opened it as an Agust thread since we all don't know when we ov due to miscarriages, but i will change the name to late july aug. test thread :D

Thanks for changing the title and keeping up with the list of test dates. Sorry to hear about the :bfn: but you are still in until AF shows!

Hi hope you are all well, can i change my test date as my ov has changed. Going to test the 3rd August. x

CD 15 and got an almost positive OPK!!!!!!

awesome JPARR hope you catch the egg! CD20 for me and still only faint lines, I'm so bored of doing OPKs now! :)

Hey, well, after sitting patiently, I have a little smily face showing on an opk. I miscarried at the end of June at about 8 weeks and haven't had a period since, but I figured that docs only really want you to wait a full cycle so they can determine the dates, I thought as I'm doing opks every day, I'll be pretty sure.

Yesterday showed my first smily face, but the other opk I'm doing hasn't shown a positive yet, so we're spending a lot of 'cuddle' time over the next few days until a day or so after the 2nd test shows positive. I don't want to obsess, but, perhaps doing 2 different opks os obsessing a bit eh?

here's hoping for plenty of BFPs on here. I reckon I'll be testing around 14th August -just picking a random day due to uncertainty. I'll probably test earlier if I think I have symptoms.

Good luck everyone and happy BDing. XxX

Hi Ladies,

I am joining this forum over from the February 2012 baby threads. I recently suffered a miscarriage and after talking and greiving (which we are still doing really) my wife and I have decided to try again. So we are WTTC now! We are waiting for the hormones to go back down to zero and then we will be back on our quest for a 2012 baby!!! Good Luck to us all.
:dust:

We will test again on the 30th (unless something else arises.) Please add me.

So sorry for your loss MrsMM24, fingers crossed you get a BFP, good luck! :)

Got 2 positive OPKs this afternoon. WOOP WOOP!!!!

well ladies ill join ya..just got my VERY CLEAR BFP today!!!! on my hubbys 25th birthday :) sending this baby dust to you all. i too lost children, 1st baby, son Rhuenn, died at 35 weeks due to a true knot in his cord that was caught too late 3-25-09, and a MC in april. now im pregnant a 3rd time, and hoping this time i STAY pregnant and end with a pink wiggly screaming baby :)

Welcome waiting 4 BFP, congrats on your happy news!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I am really sorry about your previous losses, I am sure that must have been very tough for you. Congratulations and fingers crossed for you!:happydance:

Hi girls, can i join you?? Had 3 days of pos opks's and ewcm then test line much darker than control line opk yesterday and ewcm dry up so guess that was O day?? Bd'd tues, wed n thurs so hoping im covered! Im testing on 1st August at 9dpo as i need to get an early BFP so i can start progesterone suppositries straight away...had 3 early m/c's at 5-6 weeks each time so am hoping the progesterone might help me this time....fingers x'd!! xxx:hugs:

Congrats on ya BFP waiting xxxxxxxx

Got another smiley face yesterday, but still no 2nd line on the other OPKs, but I guess its on its way and the digital one is just more sensitive. I know the instructions say that once you've seen the smiley face, you can stop testing, but I just want to make sure its real. Will be testing again today with both.

Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Mobile Phone Pics 008.jpg
    Mobile Phone Pics 008.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey Terri, i got pos opk's n i got smiley wed, thurs n fri then ran out of the digis and didnt get my true positive (darker than control line) opk stick til saturday morn, which was defo my O day, so think i wud have got another smiley yesterday morn then i reckon neg by last night. I had no ewcm yesterday and O pains. I always keep testing til they go negative (unless i run out, lol) good luck hun, am sure O is gona be with you soon, get bd'ing!!!!! xxxxx:hugs:

i wont longer be online on this forum. so do not be ma about not updating, i got my 10000 bfn and we are taking a break from ttc until nov and i am to stressed about it also. congrats to all the bfp and babydrust to all.

:hugs: completely understand mom and ttc. Sorry to see you go but I hope this relieves some stress for you.

OK ladies.. i need ur opinion. Personally, Im OVERJOYED that i am now pregnant again, and with this one im real hopefull, due to a dream i had a week ago b4 i even knew i was pregnant. As we tell friends and family, i keep hearing we're praying you actually have this one this time, or try keepin this one in the oven, that sort of thing. Or the one I hate most, Ill hope for the best. I just want people to say congradulations i cant meet him or her!!! I feel like peoploe r goona jynx it or something syaing that stuff. Why cant people just be positive for me like ppl are suppose to, instead opf making me feel like a usless piece of crap that will neevr be able to actually get to deliver a healthy baby. Anyone else get this ever?? What did you do? What (if) did you say to ppl to kindly let them know to not say that to you?? How did you deal with the frustration of nobody believing in what you do and what you dream for the most???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->