Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Elhaym, woohoo for the smiley, guess you'll be a tad busy over the next few days then huh?

To the new BFPs, congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, with wonderfully, sticky beans. Hopefully you'll be sharing your journeys with us. xx

I'm still not sure what to think. Temp is still staying at the same level. I guess I'll give it another couple of weeks and if AF still hasn't come, I'll test. Last time, my boobs started hurting 4 or 5 days after O. I know all pregnancies are different and you don't always have the same symptoms for each, so I'll just try to be patient and wait - yeah right!!!!!

Yay futuremommy! :happydance: Congrats hun!

Yes Terrilou it's a relief, BD yesterday, need to again tonight and I normally would try tomorrow too but we have a friend staying over then so 2 nights will have to do, hope it's enough! :D

I just took a test...

9 dpo and I got my :bfp: :happydance: I'm so excited

Yayy!! Congrats!!

AFM - Still waiting to ovulate. Just waiting for that + OPK, have some EWCM going on. But not getting as much OV pains like before my m/c in June. I took soy this month too so I was hoping I'd get more. Oh well. I guess whatever happens, happens.

OK ladies.. i need ur opinion. Personally, Im OVERJOYED that i am now pregnant again, and with this one im real hopefull, due to a dream i had a week ago b4 i even knew i was pregnant. As we tell friends and family, i keep hearing we're praying you actually have this one this time, or try keepin this one in the oven, that sort of thing. Or the one I hate most, Ill hope for the best. I just want people to say congradulations i cant meet him or her!!! I feel like peoploe r goona jynx it or something syaing that stuff. Why cant people just be positive for me like ppl are suppose to, instead opf making me feel like a usless piece of crap that will neevr be able to actually get to deliver a healthy baby. Anyone else get this ever?? What did you do? What (if) did you say to ppl to kindly let them know to not say that to you?? How did you deal with the frustration of nobody believing in what you do and what you dream for the most???

You have to take what people say with a grain of salt. After suffering a loss, many people don't know the RIGHT thing to say when you are expecting again. Just smile and say thanks. When I suffered my loss in March I kept hearing the same thing over and over again and I felt like saying "WTF do you know!". Instead, I just smiled and walked away. :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Firstly, congratulations Futuremommy and WaitingforBFP on your :bfp:s! :happydance:

Just an update on me - I think I am going to ov any day now :happydance: Had an almost positive OPK this morning and having lots of ov twinges today now :thumbup: We :sex: at the weekend and last night and plan to get more action in over the next few days :blush::haha: AF will probably still be due around 13th Aug or slightly earlier. So hoping she doesn't show!

x

So excited for all the people Oing and all the TWWers.
I started getting very faint :bfp:'s at 8dpo on Monday, so I'm going to say I'm cautiously pregnant again. :dust: to all of you, I hope you will be getting yours soon!

Just got another lovely dark OPK that went positive in 20 seconds, plenty of EWCM, looks like today is O day! :happydance: Into the 2ww we go!

Stanley that is wonderful, huge congrats! :hugs:

Congrats to stanley & futuremommy.

I am 4dpo i think. Got a terrible cold & feel like crap. I hope its a sign haha.
Lots of love & babydust to you all xxx

Elhaym!!! Great get to bd'ing lots and lots of it

Congrats Stanley!!!! We can be cautiously pregnant together How are you feeling. I called my doctor this morning just waiting to hear back from her.

Congrats Stanley & Future Mommy, so happy for you two!

As for me, I'm on CD 14 today and still waiting for O. In fact, I've had 7 days of high readings on my CBFM! Lots of ovulation twinges so I am hoping that today is the day. Luckily DH and I BD every day so I doubt we'll miss O day lol. For me it's important to know when I O so I know when to start my progesterone. My only problem is that I have been such a POAS addict that I only have 3 IC ov tests left. I may have to go out and get some regular ones lol.

Babydust to all!

STANLEY & FUTURE - CONGRATS, H&H 9 mos to you :happydance:

FXD for you ELHAYM!

:dust: to all of the rest of us!!!

Wow congrats ladies on your bfps :) I have a feeling this thread is going to be full of them!!!!:dust:

Hi Ladies, well, to add to my confusion, I've had some spotting this evening. It was just there when I wiped, so it's either AF showing up 4 days after a positive Opk or something else and I really don't want to tempt fate by typing it. Like I've said in previous posts, I really don't know what my body is doing at the moment, it seems all over the place. I guess the next few days will help clear something up if it stays as spotting or turns unto full blown AF. Fingers crossed. XX

Hi Ladies, well, to add to my confusion, I've had some spotting this evening. It was just there when I wiped, so it's either AF showing up 4 days after a positive Opk or something else and I really don't want to tempt fate by typing it. Like I've said in previous posts, I really don't know what my body is doing at the moment, it seems all over the place. I guess the next few days will help clear something up if it stays as spotting or turns unto full blown AF. Fingers crossed. XX

Oh Terri, I am so excited for you. I hope so!

OK, so now my temp has dropped loads, which it can do for either AF or 'the other', so here's to hoping for a big rise again tomorrow. There was no blood this morning, but I have quite a bit of cramping, so have a funny feeling AF is just round the corner, but I'm obviously hoping not!

fingers crossed for you terri.
I have no idea what is going on with my cycle my temps are quite high but that could be too do with having a cold.
Also i freaked out yesterday, I always drink coffee at the inlaws & have only ever had squash when i have been pregnant. Yesterday father in law said to me you dont want coffee to do you!!! Is it possible that he could know before me? I am going to be a nightmare until i can test!!! If he is wrong i will be giving him a telling off for getting my hopes up.
Hope you guys are all well. lots of love xx

Hey ladies, I am 1 DPO today, officially in the 2ww. Terri I hope that nasty witch stays away! x

Thanks, there's getting suspiciously more blood now and I'm in so much pain, just on the left side, really low down. Have a horrible feeling the witch has got me. I won't be too disappointed if she has really as it means my body is getting back to working properly, but what would concern me is that the positive OPKs were on Friday and Saturday last week, so the Luteal phase in that case would be way too short to be able to get preg and stay preg. I'll let you know what happens over the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->