Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Brilliant idea :)
There's so many of us! July/August is going to be a busy time for the maternity wards :haha:

Hello ladies, I'm due 16th Aug, an im having a girl!! Can't wait now it feels like such a drag on and I'm uncomfortable with the swollen feet and back ache etc. O the joys of pregnancy lol.

:wave: Welcome newbies!!!! So glad to see so many people due around the same time as me!!!!

How has everyone been feeling?

I updated the front page :)

Anyone else have a baby keeping their foot in your ribs?! Sheeesh baby! And my appetite has decreased some and would rather drink drink drink all day! Anyone else like that?

no foot in the ribs yet, bump mostly likes to move his-her hands around which are nicely on top of my bladder and makes me squirm!
and no my appetite is still doing good ha ha, just after ive eaten my full dinner I then cant move! OH has started laughing at me trying to get up from the sofa!

and I have annoyingly itching skin all on my bump, chest and back, no rash though, anyone else have this?

Hi ladies,

Daretodream - Thanks for updating and including me on the front page sweeetie. When you have a moment, could you change me from yellow to blue please if at all possible? Thanks.

I am feeling so tired today and really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Everything seems like such an effort. Is anyone else feeling like this? I am being so lazy, with so much to do but just can't bring myself to do anything apart from sitting on the sofa or going for naps! I hope I can survive another 8 weeks!

Sympathies to anyone else feeling tired or 'under the weather'xxx

Hi ladies,

Daretodream - Thanks for updating and including me on the front page sweeetie. When you have a moment, could you change me from yellow to blue please if at all possible? Thanks.

I am feeling so tired today and really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Everything seems like such an effort. Is anyone else feeling like this? I am being so lazy, with so much to do but just can't bring myself to do anything apart from sitting on the sofa or going for naps! I hope I can survive another 8 weeks!

Sympathies to anyone else feeling tired or 'under the weather'xxx

I'm feeling very lazy as well. I don't have the desire to get dressed at all in the mornings and I'm going to have to get up at quarter to seven tomorrow for an exam. :dohh:

I'm due August 12th with a little boy. I honestly can't wait to have him, I'm getting quite tired of being pregnant, clumsy, and exhausted all of the time. Not to mention the summer heat, yikes!:wacko:

Iv'e had a lovely lazy day today. Haven't even bothered getting dressed properly because I've spent all day on the sofa and in bed. :haha:

I think LO is laying sideways. Is that possible? Can he still fit that way round? :shrug: Whatever way he is, I think he's laying on one of my sciatic nerves again. It's killing!

Anyone suffering from cravings? I have a terrible sweet tooth and could eat chocolate and cake all day long. Trying to cut back but it's so so hard. :dohh:

Hi everyone, hope it was a nice weekend for all! My LO is breech and his kicks are making me crazy!!! I feel like his foot might fall out, and his head is always under my ribs- turn baby turn!!!

Hi everyone. :wave:

I'm due July 26th with a boy!
So excited.
Getting rather tired and heavy now, very clumsy and just wishing the time away. Although I am greatful that this little one is not a little ninja like his sister. She used to make my ribs bruised!

Hope everyone is doing ok. :flower:
Snaps x

Haha, baby loves kicking my ribs. It's really getting on my nerves now. I think I preferred it when he was breech :haha:

:haha: Do you also feel beaten up in your back a lot? LOL oh the joys - so uncomfy sitting/lying basically anywhere!

He likes facing my back as well and yes.. I get the kicks there! Oh my poor back- it's driving me crazy! At my 20 week scan, they only managed to get a pic of his spine because he was facing mine as usual :dohh: I have a very hiccupy baby-it's crazy how much it happens. Anyone else have this?

Emz yes I have a very hiccupy baby! So amazing though as I thought mmm maybe I'll pat/rub my tummy to help (bub's back and bum is facing up too) and when I did bubs actually turned more of its back to my hand and then after a little while of patting stopped hiccuping! This has happened 3 times now...amazing really!

Hi everyone :)

I'm due on the 5th August and I'm having a little boy! :D

How's everyone doing today?

Haha, baby loves kicking my ribs. It's really getting on my nerves now. I think I preferred it when he was breech :haha:

:haha: Do you also feel beaten up in your back a lot? LOL oh the joys - so uncomfy sitting/lying basically anywhere!

He likes facing my back as well and yes.. I get the kicks there! Oh my poor back- it's driving me crazy! At my 20 week scan, they only managed to get a pic of his spine because he was facing mine as usual :dohh: I have a very hiccupy baby-it's crazy how much it happens. Anyone else have this?

Emz yes I have a very hiccupy baby! So amazing though as I thought mmm maybe I'll pat/rub my tummy to help (bub's back and bum is facing up too) and when I did bubs actually turned more of its back to my hand and then after a little while of patting stopped hiccuping! This has happened 3 times now...amazing really!

Just as i read this my little one started hicupping :dohh: i cant remember feeling them with my son but this time i think she has them every single day lol

Hi Girls,
I'm due on the 22nd of July 2011. No idea if its a boy or a girl.
I live in Norway but we are planning on moving to Perth beginning of next year. I'm from Norway but I'm married to an Australian, been together for 8 years. I am a member of Norwegian preg forums but its prob a good idea to start integrating with You Australians as soon as possible:) Im 34 weeks this coming wednesday, and the little one is kicking up a storm in there...:)

He likes facing my back as well and yes.. I get the kicks there! Oh my poor back- it's driving me crazy! At my 20 week scan, they only managed to get a pic of his spine because he was facing mine as usual :dohh: I have a very hiccupy baby-it's crazy how much it happens. Anyone else have this?[/QUOTE]

Emz yes I have a very hiccupy baby! So amazing though as I thought mmm maybe I'll pat/rub my tummy to help (bub's back and bum is facing up too) and when I did bubs actually turned more of its back to my hand and then after a little while of patting stopped hiccuping! This has happened 3 times now...amazing really![/QUOTE]

Just as i read this my little one started hicupping :dohh: i cant remember feeling them with my son but this time i think she has them every single day lol[/QUOTE]

Oh bless - It's cute and crazy at the same time isn't it! And a bit annoying when it doesn't stop for ages! :haha:

Brilliant idea :)
There's so many of us! July/August is going to be a busy time for the maternity wards :haha:

Seems that way! I have a handful of friends due in October.

Last year around August, the maternity wards in The North Eastern US(DC area) were hiring on temporary staff because there were too many people due around the exact same time. They blamed it on the blizzard that we had the winter before. :haha:

im due the 31st July and carrying a little yellow bundle

Apparently, there is going to be an overcrowding in Maternity wards (in the UK) August - NOvember due to couples not being able to go out during hte heavy snow and instead staying in and getting busy :haha: It was the same last year when I was giving birth to my Son! (that and christmas drunkeness babies!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->