Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Due 8th August with a pink bump! Head is 3/5th engaged already, so she may be a July baby yet! X

:wave: Hi ladies! welcome to the new girls- and to any of you who didn't specify, i put you down as team :yellow:. Just let me know if we need something switched!

Hi ladies,

Daretodream - Thanks for updating and including me on the front page sweeetie. When you have a moment, could you change me from yellow to blue please if at all possible? Thanks.

I am feeling so tired today and really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Everything seems like such an effort. Is anyone else feeling like this? I am being so lazy, with so much to do but just can't bring myself to do anything apart from sitting on the sofa or going for naps! I hope I can survive another 8 weeks!

Sympathies to anyone else feeling tired or 'under the weather'xxx

Done and done! fixed it for you hun- sorry about that! And yes, i feel so lazy all the time! Luckily DH told me that he wants to make sure i don't overdo it- so to make sure to take a lot of breaks!!! lol. :flower:

Hi everyone, hope it was a nice weekend for all! My LO is breech and his kicks are making me crazy!!! I feel like his foot might fall out, and his head is always under my ribs- turn baby turn!!!

How can you tell if he's breech or the right way? Been curious abou tthis.

Hi everyone :)

I'm due on the 5th August and I'm having a little boy! :D

How's everyone doing today?

HEY charlie!!!!! Welcome!

im due the 31st July and carrying a little yellow bundle

Hello bump buddy!

Can you add me for team blue on the 1st August as that was the date given to me on my 12 week scan - seems like a lifetime ago now :0)

Thanks

Hey dare, I really wouldn't have known he was breech except my OB told me. I was guessing he was based on the kicks being very low.

Can't believe right now the 29th, and 30th of july - as well as august 5th are the ones that are expecting the very most births with 6 for each day! that's a lot of babies! :)

Ttc- they haven't told me where she is lying yet! strange. Although i think she is the right way. I'm getting kicked pretty high up- and i'm assuming they're kicks they're pretty powerful.

Woo hoo I'm due on one of those dates lol :) I wonder how many will be early/late/on time! :)

Hello ladies, im due on 7th august and we are expecting a girly wirly! I do have a weird feeling that she will arrive a week or so early! X

I wish i could've held out and stayed team yellow! I didn't think there would be so many yellow bumps! What a lovely surprise :)

Hi everyone! I'm due to give birth on August 5th. We're team yellow!

wow i am very surprised as well on how many yellow bumps we have!!! updated the front :)

My fanny is hurting :rofl:

If you're American, I don't mean my bum :lol:

Can't believe right now the 29th, and 30th of july - as well as august 5th are the ones that are expecting the very most births with 6 for each day! that's a lot of babies! :)

Ttc- they haven't told me where she is lying yet! strange. Although i think she is the right way. I'm getting kicked pretty high up- and i'm assuming they're kicks they're pretty powerful.

yay so many on my due date the 5th :happydance:

my LO is laying side to side still, kicking out of my right side and punching out on left! also back to back! could it be anymore awkward?! why is he-she laying like this?:shrug:

Morning ladies any good plans for the day?

Finished my work and now my daughter is off to Ballet class so I have the house to myself for a few hours. So a bit of cleaning and some Frasier I think :)
Hope you're all having a good day!

im due july 20 and its a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back