Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

How is everyone carrying LO? I swear he is so low that it is crazy! I can feel him down in my right side so low that when I am sitting up really straight and my belly is resting against the top of my thigh I feel constant movement. I really hope it's a hand and not a foot, bc if it is than he is either laying across my tummy or feet first. Just wondered where everyone else feels movement the most. I rarely feel anything above my belly button, just a random jab every few days.

He is 100% head down and he's low! I can feel him pushing really hard on whatever it is and when I walk sometimes I swear I can feel a head between my legs! :haha:

Hi dtd, ive started playing relaxation music with big earphones onto the bump! he starts kicking when it stops, thats been amusing :) other than that, loads of braxton hicks every night with some back kind of period pains, I guess I have that for 7 weeks now!

Hiya girls, Thomas is head down too and has been since 28 weeks! I've been getting some pains down below so I think he's started to engage?

hey, my little guy (or maybe not so little ! lol) is head down:thumbup:......... and i swear some days he is trying to dig his way out! some very strange feelings 'down there':haha:
Heart burn is back with a vengeance and running on my reserve tank of energy:coffee:, i just cant seem to settle at night and when i do i'm soon woken up with kicks, needing wee or hip pain..........
only another 5 and a bit weeks to go till DDay......... :happydance:

I am having days of extreme energy (yesterday) and than days of complete exhaustion (today). I slept for 9 hours last night, got up for 4 hours and went back to bed for 3 more. I feel so tired today! And I really didn't do that much yesterday, but I felt great. I hope it's not off and on like the for the next 8 weeks!

I'm getting more BH and my hands and knuckles have gotten sore. Apparently that's common? Only 5 weeks left!

i hardly slept last night. My stupid brain won't calm down! and waking up to pee my hips and ahem- lower regions hurt real bad in the night too. Doesn't make anything comfortable!

I'm not sure which way baby is facing. I think for the most part she is head down but sometimes---- i think i feel her do like a full baby swirl in there.

ah I know the feeling, once I start thinking I cant get back to sleep!

yes mine does that, takes my breath away! I dont think my baby has settled into any position yet, I keep going all four each day as the one thing that is constant is him or her being back to back, he wont turn around!

I popped, 2 weeks early!!!! Isobel Ruby arrived at 6.40pm on 15th July.

Hi everyone, I had my baby boy, Ethan, on the 18th July and he weighed 5lbs 14oz. Hope everyone else pops soon :)

That's awesome! congrats ladies!

Gem-x--- how you holding up? i'm dying here! But really don't want to be induced so trying to make baby come naturally!!!!

There must be more babies than that!! I don't envy you girls still carrying in this heat! Good luck x

yeah i think everyone just dropped this thread? no matter- hope everyone is well and happy! wish i was one of the ones with the baby already out!!

I had no choice but to pop after being induced on the 22nd July :haha:

My lil man made his appearance @ 3:48am on 23rd July weighing 5lbs 14oz :happydance:

love him 2 bits :cloud9:

I'm still here 8 days over due and struggling in the heat. Due for induction on the 7th and trying desperately not to be jealous when I here of another baby being born!

Anyone else here besides me doing everything they can trying to go natural? I don't want to be induced- and really want baby to come on her own!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->