Late March/Early April bumps 2013

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Today i was adamant and i went out and bought some cheap dipstick tests and two tescos ones, and i FINALLY got my uberuberuber dark :bfp: IM SO HAPPY! you have no idea how much this had made me RELAX. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ive been feeling really negative and i was terrified i was gonna have another mmc, my test lines got darker alot slower with my mmc and now i compare the ones from this pregnancy to the last, i can see how slow it really was..so for me to get a strong positive now has made me feel so good.

Doctor at 3.25pm!

Good luck for docs Candy...let us know what happens! I'm right there with you on those lines stuff...haven't tested today for that reason...but you are so right in saying how it makes you relax ever so slightly!:hugs:

I'm on my BB so can't really do much but am thinking of you all I feel so bloated but not as tired today, I still haven't been to see my doctors to tell them I'm keeping this one now just don't want them to keep sending me to oxford because I'm a special case because of the clots on my lungs...

I'm on my BB so can't really do much but am thinking of you all I feel so bloated but not as tired today, I still haven't been to see my doctors to tell them I'm keeping this one now just don't want them to keep sending me to oxford because I'm a special case because of the clots on my lungs...

Anna - you do what feels right for you honey...get a referral up here to Newcastle and I will show you the sights! lol xxx:hugs:

he wasnt too helpful but i see the midwife tomorrow so ill ask her about a scan :) xxxxxxxxx

Candy sorry he wasnt helpfull hopefully u will have an amazimg midwife!!

I've attached my progressive tests...opinions pls ...the top ones are frer and bottom tescos. they are 11-15dpo i had a 2-3 on cb digi on 12dpo and 14dpo...when should they go super dark??? I'm 4 weeks and 2 days

I'm so worried desperatly want my beanie to stick :)

Attachments

• IMG_0657 (598x800).jpg
    IMG_0657 (598x800).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Ladies we all need to think positive, what will happen will happen. Beans are going to be ok if we just relax :O)

I have done 3 tests and have left it at that. I feel as sick as a parrot and have no period and a positive pregnancy test so thats good enough for me :O) x

its easier when you feel pregnant! :) your line progression is spot on babe! :-D xxx

Than ks candy when did you get your super dark lines?

morning ladies i have added the new people on the front page, please tell me if i have missed anyone on there a i am not very well this morning, morning sickness kicked in again but i'm better after a nice big breakfast from McDonalds and a cuppa coffee, Flynn's being a little annoying today i love him to bits but he is starting to bug me this morning, i'm also trying to catch up on eastenders, corrie and emmerdale while i am posting up and working on the front page.

hope all you ladies are well and glad the appointments went well sorry to hear about one that they did wrong blood test though, i know how you feel about doctors doing wrong tests its very annoying when they do that and i hope they sort it soon

i know i'm a little feather ahead of you ladies but i worked out i'm 9 wks tomorrow and feel bloated still i'm a big girl BMI over 40 so i don't really show but i feel like i am, am i mad?

can't stop feeling sick today :-( hope everyone else is alright

mine's on and off...but hey, I can live with that! lol.
My DD now knows about this pregnancy (long unplanned story / event) and after lots of tears and talking about why I didn't tell her (i.e. "because I love you and you are only 11 and I wanted to make sure everything was okay first")..she is a little happier about the news of a potential sibling...typical 11 year old however and worried the world will no longer revolve around her...but she is such a fab little diva and so we are off to IKEA today to shop for a new 'grown up' bed for her...as she is headed to secondary school in September...how funny life is...never dreamed I would still be trying to conceive at the age of 41! This little bean is so precious as I know this will be my last go at this...:hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is okay today and Candy's midwife appt went well!

Anna - pmsl at the McDonalds...I am headed there right now! and well done on 9 weeks!!:thumbup:

mine's on and off...but hey, I can live with that! lol.
My DD now knows about this pregnancy (long unplanned story / event) and after lots of tears and talking about why I didn't tell her (i.e. "because I love you and you are only 11 and I wanted to make sure everything was okay first")..she is a little happier about the news of a potential sibling...typical 11 year old however and worried the world will no longer revolve around her...but she is such a fab little diva and so we are off to IKEA today to shop for a new 'grown up' bed for her...as she is headed to secondary school in September...how funny life is...never dreamed I would still be trying to conceive at the age of 41! This little bean is so precious as I know this will be my last go at this...:hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is okay today and Candy's midwife appt went well!

Anna - pmsl at the McDonalds...I am headed there right now! and well done on 9 weeks!!:thumbup:

i'm glad your daughter was alright with everything and i bet she cant wait to go shopping bless her, and dont worry about your age hunny your a lovely women and you are doing well, candys midwife appointment went alright from what i have heard and she will prob post up soon, i was looking at double buggies today and i didnt know what one i wanted to go for and what type i need its just all so strange to have to little ones close in age again... but lets hope i can cope

Hi girls. I'd like to join too.
I'm expecting a miracle baby on 28 March 2012. I found out after 2 years TTC it would be very hard for me to get pregnant. My FSH was 23 which is almost at menopause levels. But my FS didn't give up. He put me on 25mg clomid and I got pregnant right away. I was so shocked, in the best way possible. My FSH was 19 this cycle.
I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms at first - mildly sore bbs, cramping. I didn't feel pregnant so I POAS again on 23/24 DPO. The test line was only the same strength as the control line, not stronger. I was terrified. I was later told that that can happen as the pregnancy progresses. Tests just can't keep up with the rising hormone.
Anyway, I've been really nauseous for the last couple of days. I couldn't get to sleep because of it last night. And it's continuing today. It's just the baby letting me know he/she's doing fine :cloud9:.
I'm looking forward to chatting here with you girls. I see my bump buddy ebelle's here as well. :wave:
My first scan is on 6 August, I'll be 6w 4d then and I'm hoping to see the HB.
All the best to you girls :).

Hi girls. I'd like to join too.
I'm expecting a miracle baby on 28 March 2012. I found out after 2 years TTC it would be very hard for me to get pregnant. My FSH was 23 which is almost at menopause levels. But my FS didn't give up. He put me on 25mg clomid and I got pregnant right away. I was so shocked, in the best way possible. My FSH was 19 this cycle.
I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms at first - mildly sore bbs, cramping. I didn't feel pregnant so I POAS again on 23/24 DPO. The test line was only the same strength as the control line, not stronger. I was terrified. I was later told that that can happen as the pregnancy progresses. Tests just can't keep up with the rising hormone.
Anyway, I've been really nauseous for the last couple of days. I couldn't get to sleep because of it last night. And it's continuing today. It's just the baby letting me know he/she's doing fine :cloud9:.
I'm looking forward to chatting here with you girls. I see my bump buddy ebelle's here as well. :wave:
My first scan is on 6 August, I'll be 6w 4d then and I'm hoping to see the HB.
All the best to you girls :).

then i would like to welcome you hun and i will add you to the front of the page and wishing you all the best for the pregnancy and we are all here if you need to chat xxx

how do i find out how much it might cost me out of pocket to deliver at the hospital after my insurance... I want to find out if it will be close to or more than 3000 (the cost of a home birth)

how do i find out how much it might cost me out of pocket to deliver at the hospital after my insurance... I want to find out if it will be close to or more than 3000 (the cost of a home birth)

have you had a word with your doctor or midwife? i am guessing your in the states i'm not to sure to be honest but hope its not to much

have you had a word with your doctor or midwife? i am guessing your in the states i'm not to sure to be honest but hope its not to much

long story short.. Called the hospital and for the birth alone they will charge 10,000 before ins.. then the baby dr. will bill then the ob will bill... ins pays 80% up to 3000 then pays 100%.. So HB with a MW cost 3000, and hospital birth with dr will cost probably same thing... Gonna talk DH into it tonight and call her tomorrow.. The midwife said her late march is filling up fast... So I have to conferm soon!!

*Yyyawn* Shattered tonight!!! hows everyone else??!

Shattered! Falling asleep on sofa each afternoon is now becoming a regular occurrence ! :thumbup::haha::haha:

I'm tired too. But I'm not nauseous at the moment which is good. Though to be honest, I want some reassurance that I'm actually pregnant and that hopefully the baby is developing. So bring on the m/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->