Late May testers?

Yep, def darker. They are qualitative tests, not quantitative, but it is reassuring to see it darken!

Still spotting and no AF here. Today is the first day of my missed period, lol, but since there is some uncertainty about when I truly ovulated I'm not getting my hopes up about it. No cramps, no tender breasts, but since I normally spot before AF I just wish things would start so I can get moving along to cycle #7.

No doubt weebles! The confusion around O makes for an extra long tww! Well if AF is going to come it will be sometime in the next 4-5 days at the latest! I hope you end up with your bfp instead!

Sorry chick, FX AF stays away.

Jami - Looking good! When do you go for blood draw?

Weeb, maybe it's IB? You'd be 10 DPO if you go by O on CD21, which is about right.

No blood draw...my insurance apparently won't cover it. I had it done last month for the MC and it didn't get covered. I just have to wait and see. But my dr is awesome I'm sure he'll get me for a sono by 6 weeks....assuming I make it that far fx

?! That can't be right. Maybe you just hadn't hit your deductible yet? I can't imagine even bare bones coverage not including a blood pregnancy test.

no I don't have a deductible. I work in the medical field and you would think Id have great insurance...but they don't offer it at all where I work...thanks Obama...
so instead i qualify for a program. I pay a small annual fee and small copays every visit. but they deem blood testing as "fertility treatment" which they wont cover. my dr was sure they would cover the last one since they were just checking to see if it was new pregnancy or left over, but they didn't. he cant even do anymore testing because I have this insurance now. before with my son and the losses before him he did the tests to find out about my clotting, had me on meds and everything. but now its not so simple. I really hate what health care has turned into

I would absolutely contest that. Why on earth would a pregnancy test be considered fertility treatment? I guess it all comes down to how your doctor codes it? Have you talked to him since you found out it wasn't covered? There may be a way to enter the test so it falls in a covered category, rather than fertility treatment.

Sorry for all this, I have a little experience working billing in a GP's office (forever ago). Just enough knowledge to cause trouble. I hope everything works out, regardless of whether you get blood testing or not.

no honestly I haven't asked him since then. I only found out cause I got the bill and had to call. I guess ill push it if my tests don't get darker....but then at the same time ive been through this enough to know what it means. if they get lighter, im losing it. wouldn't even need a blood test for that. im just gonna go tomorrow, get the confirmation by peeing in a cup then getting my lovenox prescription. then ill make an apt for 6 weeks and im know hell give me a sono. im sure by then ill know. I always get that feeling of "i feel pregnant" or "i know my babies died"...I had trouble getting the insurance this last pregnancy and didn't see the dr til 10 weeks. but I knew the baby had passed before I even went. sure enough it had died at 6 weeks. MMC. but the worst torture was knowing since I was 7 or 8 weeks that I had lost it. its just ugh...
I want to be pregnant...but I don't know how I go through that pain over and over. its awful. hoping and praying this one is my ONE

That sounds awful, I'm so sorry! I hope this one sticks too :hugs:

jami :happydance: it's def darker and i hope it stays that way! :baby: also sorry about all the dr. poo that you are dealing with, insurance issues stink :growlmad:

Jami, I can't imagine what you're going through right now but try to keep in mind that these tests are not quantitative because of how easily urine concentration can effect them. ::hugs::

I'm still just hanging around waiting for AF to show up, getting really annoyed and second guessing everything. Like what dpo am I? How long is my LP? My boobs should be sore, right? Why are all my tests negative? Am I colorblind?

1-2 again on CBD!!! :growlmad:
opened it and way more dye than the other two days...but still 1-2
wtf???

Went to dr. They did blood tests which they assured me at the dr office would be waived, which after i was do e at the blood clinic told me they were billing me $57 :growlmad: they said I'd have to take it up with the billing dept. Now I have to go back Monday for more. They did a sono and only saw thick lining....but said for 4 weeks that was fine. Will have another sono next friday. 4 weeks 3 days. Will post my hcg results when I get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->