Late May testers?

Anyone else get a bfp?? If so what are your symptoms? I have none and that's worrying me

Congrats jami! Don't worry about no symptoms, you're super early. Most often the first symptom people notice is a missed period. I wasn't trying for my first pregnancy and that is what clued me in. The symptoms came later.. But even if they don't, don't worry, enjoy it!

Just had some spotting so I think I'll be out this month. Booooo.

That's my vote too! I thought your later o date was right, and your Temps are still super high! Fx weeb!

I can help getting excited about it too MiBabyHopes! I tested today with a FRER and it was negative but FF can't make up its mind when I ovulated. Cd 18, 20 and 22 all get crosshairs depending on which detection method I use so I'm anywhere from 8-12 dpo.

sorry to hear about the negative and that ff is being confusing, fingers crossed!

i'm hoping for ib too. ik with mine i got it the day af was supposed to show or the day after and i just thought it was af coming but after 2 days of just some light brown spotting it stopped.

I hope you ladies are right and it's IB but I try not to take too much stock in spotting. Tbh I was more excited about NOT spotting, it happens to me every month. Who knows! It can always go either way. So exciting, so nerve wracking! AF is due tomorrow though so I'm not sure if I'll be testing or not.

Weeble hope it's ib and you get that bfp!
Jamie- I got my bfp at 3+3 and I still have only had fatigue as a symptom. Sometimes I feel a slight breast pain but mainly no symptoms at all. It can be a little nerve wrecking when you've experienced loss before but I've had pregnancies with every symptom and still mc so symptoms don't determine the health of the pregnancy. Also you are soooooo early hon. I think they said most symptoms start about 6 weeks IF you get them

Weebles - your chart looks great - looking forward to seeing your updates :) I didn't get my BFP until day of missed AF, before that I had BFN so fingers crossed for you x

Jami - congrats :happydance: regarding symptoms, they've come and go for me, mostly I'm tired, hungry, and only nauseous if I don't eat, oh and tender bb's but I don't really notice that one.

Well my temp actually recovered a little this morning. Bizarre because AF due today and usually it falls more. Maybe it's environmental? Still spotting, AF usually starts later in the afternoon, so if it's not here by 5ish, then somethings up!

AF due and I'm still spotting. I took a test anyway and BFN so I'm pretty sure I'm out.

FX Bellenuit

Your chart still looks fabulous. Let see if the spotting stops, Weeb

I'm new to this site So I hope you don't mind me popping in on this thread. I was due for AF Thursday the 26th. A little background my cycles can range anywhere from 24-27 days. I had one cycle that was 30 days but other than that pretty regular.
I thought I felt ovulation on the 12th of May and during this tww I have had cramping and lower back pain heavier boobs. I had a sharp pinch on the night of the 25th. The next morning I checked my cervix and I saw a little brown and pink blood. Assumed my period was in fact here so I threw a tampon in and just carried on. Went to take it out a few hrs later but sorry for TMI but there was only a small amount of pink and brown. Certainly less than I assumed. My AF is usually full force. And that was it. Nothing since. So i thought hmm maybe that's implantation bleeding. Of course Ive been poas and all are negative. It's now 5 days later and still no period. What do yal think.
Which my other two children I got positives before my period was due. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !

5 days late and still no BFP generally means you're just having an odd cycle and aren't pregnant. That said, you never know! I've seen stories of BFPs at 17-21 DPO! Keep us posted :)

Thank you ! I'm hoping I just implanted late and it's taking awhile for hcg to build up.
(Wishful thinking !) And the past two times I've tested I haven't use fmu would that make a difference seeing as I'm late ?

Thank you ! I'm hoping I just implanted late and it's taking awhile for hcg to build up.
(Wishful thinking !) And the past two times I've tested I haven't use fmu would that make a difference seeing as I'm late ?

If you implanted late, it could definitely make a difference. However, lots of women on here feel that SMU or later gives better results.

big temp dip today :cry:
cbd still says 1-2 weeks....not looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"