Late May testers?

fingers crossed for all of you who are still in (including belle and weebles!!! spotting isn't af)

as for me i'm cd 30 and 15 dpo according to ff and still no sign of af but ik sometimes it comes cd 31 thru 33, so still not sure. i'll test again tom if the :witch: doesn't show first.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on a forum, but I've been TTC since November and no luck yet. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy, so this month has been a little tense.

I'm 12 DPO and all BFNs so far.
My symptoms have been sore bbs on and off (none past day and a half though), cramping all day yesterday and hardcore painful cramps this morning! (Usually I don't cramp this hard until I'm bleeding.)
Fatigue, headaches, all sorts of stuff that got my hopes up. So far they lined up really close to last month's, when I did get pregnant, but I got my bfp on 11dpo last month and no luck so far. Maybe a good sign, but it's really hard being hopeful.

AF is due tomorrow or Thursday.
This is a harder TWW than usual too because my best friend's baby shower is on Sunday, and I haven't talked to her about any of this.

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP this month! And hugs to everyone who didn't. :hugs:

I've been brooding and sad all day today, but reading through this forum has helped me remember I'm not alone. Thank you, everyone :hug:

Chickadee, BelleNuit, MiHopes, Greenarcher, anyone else I missed still waiting, these last few days before AF are sooo tough. Hang in there, fx for us all that we get our BFP's. It's hard to be patient but it will be worth it in the end.

Well AF made her big show, so I'm out. Good luck fellow testers!

Just twiddling my thumbs weeb!

Sorry that you ended up being right, belle. High hopes for june! Let us know if you end up getting prog.testing done

Thanks Green! I'm going to look into booking that appt tonight!

Just did a frer and its lighter than yesterdays :cry:

Thinking it'll be a MC

update on me, i had some brown earlier and thought it might be af starting so i put on kotex and now nothing. before i was pg, af would start with some brown and progress but after having a baby it has been starting out bright red (sorry if it's tmi) i don't want to get my hopes up my dh wants me to test tom as planned but i'm not sure.:shrug:

Jammi I'm so sorry I hope for good news for you today....if not I hope you are looking after yourself, that'd absolutely horrible :(

13DPO tomorrow. No tests arrive until Thursday...I should start spotting tomorrow. I've had painful cramps today making me double oven in pain. They don't feel like AF at all...all on my left side. I'm paranoid that if I'm lucky and have a BFP waiting to be seen that this is a very bad sign. These pains are scary painful....

Nevermind...started bleeding 13DPO 1am so looks like CD1

Can't stop crying I'm just so tired and annoyed...but.....

Good luck everyone :)

Jami, I hope you get a darker line with more concentrated urine.
Sorry you're out Merrie.
I'm still spotty and crampy but AF didn't show all day. Likely I'll be out tomorrow morning.

Just took my first frer, and it's negative. However, I DEFINITELY see where all the evap claims are coming from! There's a line in the first minute that goes away as the dye moves across. Then it's always kind of just there.

I know that line Green! Used to drive me crazy in my first couple months testing.

Weebles I'm still holding out for you!

went to zumba last night thinking I was out...but still took it a little easy just in case. but for sure thought it was over after the light test yesterday. so I woke up at 4 am, took the CBD...of course 1-2 weeks....but the FRER I used right now was darker than yesterday and the other days!!! looks like im not out yet!! :happydance:

FX for you Jami!

I think I'm out. 13dpo still stark white bfn. AF cramps real strong, she's due today or tomorrow. Just want the witch to come already so I can move on.

I don't need to worry about wheter or not to test because the witch came over night so I'm out. Good luck to all who are still in.

Jami I hope this one sticks!!! Fx and still praying.

heres Mondays and todays

Attachments

• 20160530_122533.jpg
    20160530_122533.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160601_092923.jpg
    20160601_092923.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts