Late May testers?

krissie328

Reaction score
Af is due to arrive in the next couple of days! Then it will be the wait to o and then the tww! I expect around May 28th for testing. :happydance:

Anybody want to wait it out with each other?

If AF shows up on weds I will be testing again on the 30th of May. :)

Hi, AF arrived early for me so testing again 27th may :)

Going to try temping this time to make sure I'm ovulating x

Hi ladies! :wave:

Any plans to keep busy this cycle?

I've got a couple of busy weekends ahead so that'll keep me busy I hope. Plus I'm (slowly) decorating my dining room so hopefully will keep me occupied as well :)

That will be good!

I have 4 weeks left of work and it's my busy time so I am hoping that helps. Plus it's that time of year I spend a lot of time working on my yard.

I'm going to be planning my almost 4 year olds birthday party. It's going to be the 2nd birthday party we've had for her since she was a year old. She's finally old enough to be excited for it.

That sounds fun Thorpedo. I am starting plans for ds's second birthday in July. But I will probably not get too serious until June when I'm off work for the summer.

I really thought af would show today but so far nothing. Just some cramps and pms.

Kriss- I'm thinking of you hun and sending you lots of sticky baby dust! <3

Hi ladies, I am waiting as well till end of May. MY hubby n I have been trying for 7 mnths already

How is everyone doing? I think I might have ovulated Monday.

I'm 10dpo today, my chart looks ok but it's my first month charting so no idea of what's normal. I had a horrendous migraine yesterday and felt nauseous all day but has clearer today. FF says test on 27th which is next Friday but not sure if I can hold out that long :lol:

Yea that's a long time to hold out. Your chart looks really good. :thumbup:

Yea that's a long time to hold out. Your chart looks really good. :thumbup:

Thanks! AF is due on Monday so I'll wait till then I think...

Fingers crossed for you now you're in the TWW, I've been trying to keep busy and not think about it which is hard!

Monday sounds way more reasonable.

I'm really hoping I'm in the tww. I didn't get a positive opk but I did get a really dark one Sunday and a temp spike Tuesday. My cm has not been right either. So I guess it's now a wait and see game. If I did ovulate Monday, then af is due 29th.

I've never had a positive OPK yet, I've gone with my cm and temp as they seem more accurate. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not doing it often enough during the time frame to catch it but it's quite frustrating.

Do you get any kind of ov pain/niggles etc which might indicate it?

Well I had quite a bit of pain in my left ovary for about a week that was gone yesterday morning. Which again points to o on Monday.

Hi Ladies, can I join in please? Af is due 1st June but I'll be testing around 27th May at 11 dpo. I'm wishing the days away already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->