late? no period? bfn's? join me

Well got my blood test on Friday but it takes around 4 working days for the results to come in.
I'm still testing every few days with cheapy tests (spend a small fortune of frer's and diggies so not using them anymore the now) and it's still BFN's.....

My doctor wasn't to bad...When I went last monday I just said I wanted a blood test and she had agreed if I hadn't got my preiod by Friday I could get one then.

I'll let you all know the results when I get them x

i did my test on sunday and got a bfn which made me a wee bit emotional to say the least :cry: but then still hadnt come on today so i did a test this mornin and got the faintest line ever, so big debate with dh if it really was positive, so went to work... tried to concentrate..:wacko: and then did digi this evening... and i just got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So good luck for everyone who has been getting bfn, there is definately hope! i've got fx for all of you ladies xx

How late were you?

Congrats on the bfp!

Had pink spotting that only lasted a few minutes and then disappeared. Will test next Tuesday. I think I ovulated late.

hi ladies :flower:
sorry i havent been on, my computer had a mini hissy fit at me lol so i had to send it to get fixed. they wouldnt do bloods :nope: they said they would and i got there and they wouldnt take them ??? not happy at all !!! although they are sending me for an ultrasound next monday so in 6 days. still along time to wait to find out what is wrong with me . :cry: im starting to get so upset. im on cycle day 53 now :cry:
also congrats to everyone who got there bfp !!!! :happydance: :yippee: happy and healthy 9 months to you all!!
lets have an update.... what cycle day is everyone on now ???

I'm on cycle day 42. I'm normally a 28 day cycle.
Had a blood test on Friday and should get the results some point this week.

Got a positive on my opk on cycle day 17.....

I'm on cd43 today my normal cycle is 35 day and on the 36th day I always start AF. AF is now a week late officially!! I think I may have ovulated late because on Sunday, I had pink spotting after sex that lasted a few mins and then nothing after that at all. Will test next Tuesday if AF still doesn't arrive.

Cycle day 46. I've made an appointment for tomorrow and I'm going to ask my doctor for a blood test.

My boobs are hurting so much more now, I'm bloated, I have heartburn quite a bit of the time, nausea off and on (although quite strong when I'm feeling it), I'm still getting the occasional dizzy spell and I'm still getting cramps quite a bit.

Sounds like you are pregnant. Keep us updated on your blood test results.

I am trying to hold out to see if I get a BFP without going to the doc first.

Hopefully you get it soon! I just want to find out soon because my in-laws are coming up next week and I'd like to be able to tell them in person if I am!

I am not going to tell anyone until I am around 3 or 4 months just to be safe and because when I was pregnant the last time my mom told everyone and a week later I ended up having a mc

Thanks rocking. I am hoping this is a BFP!

Got the blood test results back from the doc's - they are normal so I guess I just need to wait for AF to arrive so I can start again on another cycle.

Aww Jen. Good luck on your next cycle.

I'm sorry Jen, hopefully AF shows her face soon :hugs:

I am going to call around and ask how much it will be for a blood test because if Tuesday's test is negative, then I will go get a blood test.

Hopefully you get a BFP on Tuesday and won't need to go for a blood test!

Another 2.5 hours before I go see my doctor and ask for a blood test!

Just called urgent care and it's only $25 for a blood test. Hoping I get my BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->