late? no period? bfn's? join me

Rocking-you sound exactly like me when I was pregnant last year but resulted in m/c. I had 4 clearblue digis that said pregnant but when I took a urine sample there it came back negative. I was so lost I thought maybe I had a m/c something is wrong etc. They drew blood and I was calling every hour for 2 days straight until I got the results because I had to know and look and behold they finally had me results and they came back positive. Hoping this time we all get our BFPs and the little bean sticks!!

Well here's a creepy update. When DH was at work, I was looking up psychic readings just to see what they were all about not trying to use it though. Then I was like let me just get off my laptop. Wellll my DH was heading home from work and called me to say something weird happened to him at work. While he was at the warehouse, a guy came up to him and said, "is your wife pregnant?" my DH said "why are you asking me that?" the guy said "well I felt nauseous and light headed all day so someone's wife is pregnant and I asked around and everyone else says no so it must be yours." my DH said "but why my wife out of all people." the guy "I don't know we must be born the same month, when is your wife's birthday?" my DH "her birthday is in December." the guy "yeah it has to be her my birthday is December 19th." my DH was like wow ok and left!!! Can you see creepy?! That was so random and out of all thongs the guy asked is his wife pregnant?! Im thinking that maybe God is giving me a sign to just relax and I will get my BFP soon. What do you ladies think?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a massive sign !!!!!
that is sooooooo creepy though :/ maybe u will get ur bfp in a few days ...
im out btw ladies, af got me finally after 56 days!!!!! altho im not too dissapointed because i knew i wasnt pregnant. im just looking forward to trying again now :) but i will still lurk here if its ok with u ladies ???

I wish I could say that I had good news. I took another pee test this morning, it was negative. I went for my blood test this morning as well and my doctors fill-in called me around 2 to let me know that it was negative.

I'm so upset, I just don't understand why I'm feeling like I am.. it's not like I'm making up my boobs being sore, or the almost constant heartburn, or the cramping.. I just don't get it.

Mzswizz I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: that is really weird and so very random!

Tiger I'm glad AF finally showed up, I am sorry it wasn't a BFP though :hugs:

sorry you didnt get any good news :hugs: this is so tough :(
its ok, maybe next cycle for me :)

AF got me last night too after 44 days! I'll still hang about in here with you guys too.....x

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies! Our bodies can do some crazy things I tell you. Atleast now you all have next cycle to try again wen though we all want the BFPs! Still no AF for me. Before I started symptom spotting but now I just don't anymore because I think I'm going to drive myself crazy :wacko:. Hoping we all get our BFPs!!

Well after a negative yesterday, I went and had blood work done. Should get the results by Thursday.

Hopefully they show a BFP!

I still haven't gotten AF. I have no idea what's going on. This is so frustrating.

Guess I got to just wait for AF because the results came back negative.

im so sorry ladies :hugs: what cycle days are you on now ?
i had my US and i have a tear in my uterine wall :wacko: they arent sure if its from trying to push jesse out (this was nearly 13months ago!! ) or from the emergency c-section and they cut me wrong or something, and i have 3 large cysts, still waiting on an appt with the dr to explain everything and if they r going to do anything.
i really hope things get sorted out to both of you ladies :hugs:

I hope everything goes well for all of us.

I'm sorry Tiger :hugs:

I'm on day 55 :\

And I agree, I hope whatever is wrong with us fixes itself or gets fixed quickly and we all get our BFPs :hugs:

:hugs: to u girls :hugs:
rocking- only 2 more days for u and thats when i got AF! how weird if u got her on the same cycle day as i did lol :wacko:
now i have the dilemma of not knowing when the hell im going to ovulate haha, i dont know if im going to have another looooonnnggg cycle, and i dont have enough opk's to test every day from cd 15 or 16 lol

Well ladies I think my AF is trying to start. I wipe this morning and seen a peach/pinkish type color. So we shall see if this is cd1.

Well he pink spotting was only when I wiped nothing at all on the pad and it is gone today. I never have spotting before AF she always come with a bang.

Still no AF for me, been getting pretty bad cramps again and I have A LOT of very wet discharge, I need to wear a panty liner it's so bad right now.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you mzswizz :hugs:

Tiger what about doing the every few day method?

mzswizz - i hope af starts for u soon . have u ever had a long cycle like this before?
have either of u had a blood test lately? or hpts?
tryrocking- thats what i plan on doing from about cd 17-18. according to my ticker thing, i have 17days to O

AF started with a bang a hour after the spotting stopped. Well atleast I finally get my cd1 so I can move on to trying again. Well more fun then trying just let it happen.

Still no AF for me, cramps haven't hit me since yesterday.. I haven't had another blood test in a while and I did another pregnancy test last week but it was negative still. I think I need to make an appointment with my doctor :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->