late? no period? bfn's? join me

That's not too bad!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

I know compared to the health clinics around here. FXed we all get our BFPs!

hope u get ur bfp !!!!! why do our bodies put us through this ? :shrug:
i have to wait til monday to figure out whats going on :nope:

Why do you have to wait until Monday? And if only our bodies would let us know automatically if we are pregnant or not.

they wouldnt give me a blood test the other day (even though thats what they told me i was going in for), so im booked for an ultrasound on monday to see if i have cysts of my ovaries thats preventing me from getting my period and giving me pains . i hope all is good. anyone know what they will do if i do have cysts?

Depending on the size, they will either just be tiny where you don't need to worry about them, big where they have to operate so it can go either way.

I went to the doctors and he gave me a form to get a blood test and I asked how long it would take to get the results and he said he was going to be gone for 2 days.
He then said I should rush over to the lab and see if they would give me the blood test today (they close at 2pm and that was at about 2:15 that I was in there). And if they did he wrote on the paper for them to call him with the results right away and
he would call me when he got the results to let me know what they are.

I got there but the lab was closed and there was no chance so now I have to wait until tomorrow to have my blood taken and then hope his replacement doctor will call me otherwise I wait until Monday.

So frustrating!

eeeep i hope they arent big :wacko: not a fan of operations. i had a moment about 6months ago where i was cramping a bit and then it just came in a massive wave of unbearable pain and i was hunched over screaming and couldnt move, they said that one had burst and it wouldnt happen often, but that sort of thing is coming more frequently nowadays and its really freaking me out

rocking - im sorry hun :( looks like we both find out monday then :( (although my monday is ur sunday night :wacko: )

:hugs: I'm really hoping my doctors fill-in will call me. Or I might just call there tomorrow and harass an answer out of him!

Good luck hon :hugs: I'm only on day 47, 54 would drive me nuts. :hugs:

thankyou :hugs: and i was on 47 a few days ago and its equally as upsetting and frustrating. just hoping each day is a day closer to my period so we can try again.

I hope you get your BFP! Screw next cycle, let's go straight to getting knocked up! :D

I am on cd44 today. Hoping this long wait will lead to our BFPs!!

I hope you get your BFP! Screw next cycle, let's go straight to getting knocked up! :D

this made be LOL haha. sounds like a plan :thumbup: i really hope we all get our bfps. its so cruel

i just tested :blush: i knew what the result would be but was just hoping:(

I might test tomorrow. Don't know what the outcome will be.

good luck for tomorrow. fingers crossed for u !

Thanks tiger will keep everyone posted.

I hope it's a BFP! I hope we all get our BFPs this week!

I'm going to go get my blood taken tomorrow morning and then call my doctors office near the end of the day if they haven't called me by then.
I can't wait, I just want to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"