Late october early november testers!!!

im testing on nov-9th and im trying not to symptom spot either so i know how you feel.
are you using anything this cycle to help you to conceive?

Hello ladies I tested today and bfn was initially gutted but have shrugged it off. I have tonnrs of symptoms its not fair. Only 10 dpo. X

Hi ladies! May I join you? I am CD 20 and AF should be due on November 4th. Not sure when I should test, my Clear Blue O test gave the :) on the 19th so here's to hoping for a BFP this month!!!!
Good luck beautiful ladies!!!

well ladies im out for this month the :witch: arrived last night :(

fx for all you ladies waiting to test xxxx
:huh::shrug::wacko::saywhat:
i dont get how thats possible..you were like 10+ days late...im so sorry hun:hugs::flower:
next month will be the one:thumbup:

i know it sucks :( i was so sure that i was going to get my :bfp: because i was so late :cry:
just waiting for next month now :coffee:

good luck hope you get your :bfp: this cycle
:dust:

Good Day Ladies,

I hope you will allow me to join your thread.

AF was suppose to arrive on 22/10/2011 but now 4 days later still nothing :af:.

But the problem is that I keep getting :bfn:

I know for a fact I didnt OV late because I chart my tempa and I keep track on my calander. :hissy:

Im going to the OB-GYN on Tuesday.

Hopefully he can shed some light on the situation. :wacko:

But in the mean time any thoughts?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im testing on nov-9th and im trying not to symptom spot either so i know how you feel.
are you using anything this cycle to help you to conceive?

Preseed, OPK's, and I did temp but I've been running a slight fever for a few days so my chart is waaay off and I don't trust it at all.

hey ladies, sorry i haven't been updating the list, i've been really busy getting called into work and going to classes.
but i will fix the testing list when i get back home tonight.
hope you ladies are all doing well.

Another bfn for me this morning 11 dpo.

Can I join too? I O'ed yesterday or the day before and this is my first month trying, so I'm pretty darn excited to test! AF is due Nov. 4th and I'll be scheduling a blood test for that day (they're only $10 at our University Health center - cheaper than buying a FRER test!)

Good luck and tons of baby dust to us!!

Hi ladies! May I join you? I am CD 20 and AF should be due on November 4th. Not sure when I should test, my Clear Blue O test gave the :) on the 19th so here's to hoping for a BFP this month!!!!
Good luck beautiful ladies!!!

Hey, I'm CD 22 today and AF is due on the 4th for me as well! I also use the CBEFM and got my peak on CD 20. Best of luck to us both!!!

Hey everyone, I'm currently 14 dpo even though I really never had an actual pos opk but was very close so I considered it yes! Af was due yesterday but nothing yet. I'm having major cramping these past 2 days feels like it's coming but I'm praying it is since I have PCOS on metformin 1500mg and finally started getting a regular 38 day cycle. I would love to be on your list! Planning on testing oct30 if af still hasn't arrived :)

Morning ladies...I am 15 dpo unheard of for me but still getting bfns. Will test again if the witch foes not show.

hey ladies:]
i know i haven't been on much, sorry ive been a pretty busy bee this month, so many birthdays and such, but i thought i'd update you a-little bit.
I am now in my tww i should be 3 or 4dpo today[not sure due to confusion of Ov day] not very many symptoms just a-little cramping here and there and been really hungry, had really bad gas about 2-3 days ago.
I hope lovebug stuck with me.
we tried everything we could this month and i just hope it all paid off.
fx'd for all of us still in the tww or waiting to test again.
sorry to those who got stuck with af:hugs:
hopefully that storky will bring more bfps next month to you ladies:thumbup:
BTW!!! my friend Bumblebee2408 got her :bfp: yesterday as well!!!:D
i now officially have 2 future bump buddies:happydance::hugs:
i will update the list when i have time.
sorry ladies.

Fingers crossed abbi. Af arrived at lunch time for me so im out.

thank you hun:]
and im so sorry to hear that:flower::hugs:

10dpo today (ovulated late this month).

BFN this morning.

Congrats Bug222 wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->