Late october early november testers!!!

Seems to me that those little swimmers only like the unplanned kind of conception!! :wacko:

I can't help it, I'm an obssesser... even now, any time of feeling in my tummy gets me wondering! If only my OH knew! lol

:blush:

To begin with I did not discuss anything with OH but after over a year he is cool with it. He even knew when I was ovulating this month and did not shy away from his duties lol. To begin with he said that what will be will be and that he would like to do it the old fashioned way...He would moan at my beeping thermometer each morning but now he is fine. He doesnot know however what I discuss on here. He would have a fit.

hey debzie,
how are you today?
having and symptoms?

Hi abii am trying my best not to symptom spot this cycle as I had myself convinced last cycle and then af showed after taken around 20 hpts (I kid you not) so this cycle I am trying to chill. having said that I have just been looking up temp dips at 5dpo as mine took a dive this morning, then compared it to a chart from ages ago and that too had a dip. HOW ARE YOU?

Hey all.....just a little sad here

I am on cd13 and just did a clearblue digital ovulation with the smiley face......but still no smiley face :( I am pretty sure I have a 28-29day cycle.....I feel like I have cramps...but still no positive opk.....can I still be fertile now or only when a smiley face arrives? I have been BDing everyday since Monday and do not want to waste strong sperm.....lol

Tmi alert......not too sure if my ewcm is there due to BDing everyday, I am not sure what is mine or his.....anyone else in my boat or some suggestions?

Canada even with a cycle of 28 days you could ov on cd 17 just have a shorter leuteal phase. also some women ( me included) cannot get a positive on a digi. I have to use opks with a higher sensitivity. As For ewcm a lady on here once said that ewcm Doesnot disolve as fast in water as semen.

HI ladies have been sharing this image with everyone and a good indicator why you should not even test before 8 dpo at the very least,
https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

Hi abii am trying my best not to symptom spot this cycle as I had myself convinced last cycle and then af showed after taken around 20 hpts (I kid you not) so this cycle I am trying to chill. having said that I have just been looking up temp dips at 5dpo as mine took a dive this morning, then compared it to a chart from ages ago and that too had a dip. HOW ARE YOU?
Oh wow, 20 hpts!! thats alot girly lol, i take like 5 if that a cycle xP
im sorry to hear about that bfn though:/ i got one too last cycle and i was pretty positive i conceived but, guess not.
Can you give me an example of your temp dip? because i want to know what to look for.
i just started temping yesterday and yesterday i got a 97.45 and today i got 98.60, of course no +opk but i wouldn't think there would be a positive one yet anyway lol.
Hey all.....just a little sad here

I am on cd13 and just did a clearblue digital ovulation with the smiley face......but still no smiley face :( I am pretty sure I have a 28-29day cycle.....I feel like I have cramps...but still no positive opk.....can I still be fertile now or only when a smiley face arrives? I have been BDing everyday since Monday and do not want to waste strong sperm.....lol

Tmi alert......not too sure if my ewcm is there due to BDing everyday, I am not sure what is mine or his.....anyone else in my boat or some suggestions?
Sweetie, when your fertile it doesn't show on a opk, opks only show when you are about to ovulate.
to find out when your fertile use a first response fertility monitor, that will tell your for sure.
of course you could have already conceived and it might not show up now lol but just for reference for next cycle or something:]

MyRant:
So this morning me and df used preseed for the first time ever, and let me tell you...its pretty amazing!!! lol.
omg![im not saying anything bad about df but..] if you think your guys' sex is good now you should try preseed lol thats all im going to say about that xP
Also i looked at my calendar this morning and it seems that i might be hitting my fertile time soon, yay!!!!
5 more tubes of preseed, im thinking so;]
hahahahaha:rofl: JK:laugh2:
anyway, hope you ladies have an awesome day and hope were all getting close to those bfps!!:D

List was updated ladies:]

Debzie thanks for sharing that diagram. I love all the info I get from the BNB ladies.

Abii you crack me up. I'm a fan of preseed myself. It's good. I got a strong positive opk today so there will be bding tonight. I also got some in yesterday afternoon. Hopefully this will do the trick.

i think you'll get it:]
i got some weird responses from a psychic today.
kind of freaked me out lol.
her readings really sounded promising:shrug:

just another up date...

still no af. I've been to the doctor and she told me to wait it out, she said my cyle could have changed :wacko: I had some cramping last night but still no sign of the :witch:

I will be testing on Tuesday 25th and if thats still a :bfn: then i have no idea what is going on with me.

Im in the UK so my GP wont do a blood test at the moment :(

Has anyone got their :bfp: yet???

Good luck ladies :hugs:
:dust:

Just an update:
I ovulated late so my testing date will be around Nov. 10th.
Good luck to everyone!

just another up date...

still no af. I've been to the doctor and she told me to wait it out, she said my cyle could have changed :wacko: I had some cramping last night but still no sign of the :witch:

I will be testing on Tuesday 25th and if thats still a :bfn: then i have no idea what is going on with me.

Im in the UK so my GP wont do a blood test at the moment :(

Has anyone got their :bfp: yet???

Good luck ladies :hugs:
:dust:
Ohhh but if it isn't due to health issues than it sounds very promising:]
hopefully you can be our 2nd gal to get their bfp:happydance:
goodluck hun and ill update your testing day.
Just an update:
I ovulated late so my testing date will be around Nov. 10th.
Good luck to everyone!
Updating now:]

MyRant:
Today i feel kind of weird haha, i took my temp again at 6am and i got 98.60 again..im having no cm at all today but my opk's are getting darker.
Im getting so confused:wacko: lol
ohwell, i guess from today and forward me and df will bd every morning using preseed and softcups:haha::blush:
Last minute update:
the list has been updated ladies.

How is everyone doing? Fingers crossed for you BFP Abii...any news?

xxx

How is everyone doing? Fingers crossed for you BFP Abii...any news?

xxx
well so far i haven't ovulated, that i know of anyways..but last night and this morning[after df and i :sex:] i had a really bad crampy feeling and i thought it cannot be normal because my opk's are still negative.
But theres something weird about my opk's..when i first started testing i was cd4 and i was having dark opk's, than they went very light, than i had no line opk's, and now theres faint line again on my opk's..i dont get whats going on:shrug:..
idk if i did/will ovulate twice but its freaking me out because i have hopes for this cycle and i dont want anything to ruin it:nope:
hopefully ill just get my +opk soon so we can keep to the plan this month[so far so good with preseed and softcups]
tried my first softcup this morning, as uncomfortable as they look i was surprised when i didnt feel it at all haha.
and how about you hun? any news?

I have been really confused by the OPK's too. I stopped using them now. I would never get a line as dark as or darker than the control line and it was just making me anxious!! Have you tried logging your temp?

I have'nt tried any other techniques (preceed & softcups). May look into it if after 3-4 months we don't have much luck.

Really hoping you get that BFP!!

I have had a bit of tummy ache but I don't think it was pregnancy related...not sure when is too early to tell and as I only have a rough idea of when I ovulated you could maybe give or take a few days! lol.

xxx

well ladies im out for this month the :witch: arrived last night :(

fx for all you ladies waiting to test xxxx

well ladies im out for this month the :witch: arrived last night :(

fx for all you ladies waiting to test xxxx
:huh::shrug::wacko::saywhat:
i dont get how thats possible..you were like 10+ days late...im so sorry hun:hugs::flower:
next month will be the one:thumbup:

I have been really confused by the OPK's too. I stopped using them now. I would never get a line as dark as or darker than the control line and it was just making me anxious!! Have you tried logging your temp?

I have'nt tried any other techniques (preceed & softcups). May look into it if after 3-4 months we don't have much luck.

Really hoping you get that BFP!!

I have had a bit of tummy ache but I don't think it was pregnancy related...not sure when is too early to tell and as I only have a rough idea of when I ovulated you could maybe give or take a few days! lol.

xxx
I haven't stopped using them because i should be close to O'ing, which is why im so confused now.
i took another opk last night and[the lines were faint again until last night] there was no line at all:shrug:..I really dont get it:wacko:..im starting to wonder if i O'd really early and already got the eggy..but i know that if i start thinking that af will prolly just come at the end of the month anyway:cry:
UGH! i hate my body sometimes, just wish it would be normal for once.
i have tried charting my temp, but the only problem with that is, i dont know what temps to look for prior, during, or after ovulation so its kind of hard to go by my temp as to if i O'd yet or not:shrug:
but im hopping to have it all down by next cycle so that if we didn't catch the eggy this time we will have more of a chance next time.
Ahh, yeah preseed is fun, i love it! it makes the :sex: so much more intense and intimate, it works wonders lol. Now the softcups im only on day 2 of using but so far it seems like they've been doing their job as well..lets just hope they keep doing it this month:haha:
Awwh thank you hun, i hope you get yours as well.
And i know what you mean about tummy ache, ive been having one with slight cramps for the past 3 days[which is why i think i might of caught the eggy in time] but it could just be prior to ovulation..i hope my opk's start doing something besides be blank or faint lines:dohh:
well goodluck hun fx'd for you.
:hugs:

So up until this morning I've been really optimistic about this month- now I'm feeling like it's just not going to happen. I think I'm just being pessimistic though, iykwim.

I'm only 4DPO... I plan to test at 10DPO (so still early) but it's driving me crazy. I'm trying not to symptom spot, anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->