late Ov?

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I need a chart stalker please. I didn´t start from the beginning of the month because I was waiting for the thermometer to arrive, (mine broke) which makes this a bit tough to work out. I think I ov on cd 19, which is very late for me, normally I ov between 14 and 16. But on cd18 I got OVpains and a dip and today a rise. Can anyone see if I have enough info there to tell?
So if I did ov on cd19 why did I get fcm on days 10 to 15 and not after. Could this be a problem, early FCM? maybe that is why the swimmers don´t reach that eggy, no rope to climb.
here is the link to my rather small chart. Thanks!!

My Ovulation Chart

Nats have you been observint your CM and / or doing OPK?
As you have ot recorded any for the last few days.

No fcm since cd15 and I am all out of OPKs. I either Ov before i started temping or late I guess I´ll never know.

Nats, just wait to see what thems do in the next couple of days.

Nats...

It's one of two things...a late OV, which might be more normal than you think bc you just started temping again....

Or, you picked up your surge when you started temping this cycle...in that case, CD14 looks the most promising to me.

I am more inclined to go with the earlier date bc the charts that you do have in FF, don't show that you are a quick riser after OV....

CD14 follows your pattern a little better....

I could also be very wrong, lol.:haha:

Nats...

It's one of two things...a late OV, which might be more normal than you think bc you just started temping again....

Or, you picked up your surge when you started temping this cycle...in that case, CD14 looks the most promising to me.

I am more inclined to go with the earlier date bc the charts that you do have in FF, don't show that you are a quick riser after OV....

CD14 follows your pattern a little better....

I could also be very wrong, lol.:haha:

I hope your right because we did more bding around cd 14 and it would make sense of the fcm. How does sleep effect temps? I haven´t been sleeping well and keep waking up at six and then sleeping fitfully until I temp.
Wish I got the whole month in but either way it is all over now, just the tww to endure! Thanks for looking Dmom!

Restless sleep could make temps higher...or at least mine.

Nats would need a couple of days more temps before we can call this one (but essentially what DM said)

Did you do any new herbs or supplements this month?

Nats would need a couple of days more temps before we can call this one (but essentially what DM said)

Did you do any new herbs or supplements this month?

Thanks for looking, I know it isn´t much to go on.
No nothing new EPO as always cd one to 14 and acupuncture, but I have been a few cycles on both so no change there. Lots of stress, btu this weekend I have been good relaxing and not getting worked up. Mind you back to work tomorrow so I´ll see how I get on with that.

Yep not enough data, another couple of temps will reveal the answer.

Jodes got a delayed Ov with acupuncture I think, and a similar temp pattern.

I have heard a rumor that FF needs at least 4-5 pre-OV temps to draw x-hairs...anyone know the answer?

I think 4 - but I believe it depends a bit on what temps went before Ov ie how clear the pattern is.

I would say you probably ovulated CD14 as that matches better with CM and your temperatures after that are mainly in post-ovulation range, apart from the dip, which could be just a random low temperature. In which case there are not enough pre-ovulation temperatures for FF to give you cross-hairs. But if you look at your pre-o temperatures from other months I think it fits better.

FF has put my OV as CD19....but I think I´ll ignore it because it doesn´t have much data and CD 19 would mean I can´t POAS for ages!! I´ll see when AF shows up then I´ll guess I´ll know. Next cycle temp all cycle for sure.... unless, well you never know Indigo has given me new hope.

Nats...can you put your chart in your siggy, please?

My Ovulation Chart
I don´t know how to put it in my ticker but here it is. Thanks for looking!!

My temps are very high just now... but my bed covers are very thick too so maybe it is that.

I still think you OV earlier and FF didn't have enough to go by...but, they way FF has your chart, does look convincing, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->