late Ov?

In my dream scenario that is an implantation dip and the ov pains were implantation too.....shame reality doesn´t play nice with my idea of the way things should be!!

In my dream scenario that is an implantation dip and the ov pains were implantation too.....shame reality doesn´t play nice with my idea of the way things should be!!

Crossed my mind too....:hugs:

That had crossed my mind too. However I have had multiple "implantation dips" over recent months and they clearly haven't been.

Yeah that is what I mean by reality not playing ball! Still sometimes I dream....

My Ovulation Chart
still high....still no idea if that is a good sign. If it drops on sunday or Monday I´ll know I´m out. But why so high, I´m generally a cool dude.

Nats, I don't pay a lot of attention to high the temps get, I just look to see if they stay up...should that make any sense.:wacko:

I think the chart looks fab! :hugs:

Yes but I think this is due to my starting the chart half way through, (I was waiting for a new thermometer after mine broke.) SO I think ff has put my Ov day where I just had a dip and the cover line too high. If all the info had been there the cover line would be around where it normally is, 36.45. So I haven´t reached my coverline, but it has started going down, which is a bad sign. I´ll see where I get to tomorrow but to be honest I´ve kind of given up. Been very teary today and clinging to my poor oh. This really doesn´t get any easier does it? 14 months of BFNs this time round and you´d think I´d be used to it by now.

:hugs: Natsby!!! Don't despair!!!! I know this beats all of us down. :hugs:

Well the bloods have gone off and now I just have to learn some patience and wait for the results. I´m pretty sure I don´t have Hep C or AIDS so some of them i´m sure won´t help much, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->